Xin Zhao still good after nerfs?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Xin Zhao still good after nerfs?
2 years ago#1
I'm looking for a laid back jungler, is he still a safe pick for Solo Queue?
2 years ago#2
eqwr

^ you just got a kill

Mash that fast, GG WP.
---
yooooooo
2 years ago#3
still basically an instawin
---
Core i5 3570k 3.4Ghz | GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UD5H | Kingston HyperX Black Series 8GB 1600Mhz | 1TB HDD | GeForce GTX 660 Ti | Corsair CX600 | Corsair 300R Windowed
(edited by Luster_Sly)
2 years ago#4
Yeah Xin's still pretty good.
---
~Victory needs no explanation; defeat allows none.~
2 years ago#5
Master_striker posted...
eqwr

^ you just got a kill

Mash that fast, GG WP.

using a current health ability last

WELL
---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Bentrey/
2 years ago#6
Master_striker posted...
eqwr

^ you just got a kill

Mash that fast, GG WP.

using a current health ability last

WELL

ERWQ.

Q is your cooldown reset spell, please don't waste it before it is needed on things that don't take time to cast, like Xin's W.
---
~{Always Sleeping}~
2 years ago#7
Did you all just imply that Xin should his knockback AFTER his gap closer?

I mean, sure if you're smart about it and actually get ahead of them but you got to be careful of trapping noobs with that advice.
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
(edited by Bhellium)
2 years ago#8
Bhellium posted...
Did you all just imply that Xin should his knockback AFTER his gap closer?

I mean, sure if you're smart about it and actually get ahead of them but you got to be careful of trapping noobs with that advice.

His E does apply his passive right? Even if it doesn't, just AA them and then his ult won't knock them back. I think it could be useful to wait to use your ult in certain sitiuations, like if there's a Rammus running at you. That way, you'll knock him back and give yourself another second or two of damage before he can taunt you.
---
Generation 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your own signature (on any forum) and add one to the generation number. Social experiment.
2 years ago#9
I mean if you get the chance you should be knocking them back down lane. If you're going to be blowing it first off anyways.
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
2 years ago#10
ITT: people who don't know what Xin's passive does.
---
Go to work, send your kids to school, follow fashion, act normal, walk on the pavement, watch TV, save for old age, obey the law, repeat after me: I am free.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Xin Zhao still good after nerfs?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived