#11Master_strikerPosted 3/19/2013 9:48:18 AM
Master_striker posted...
eqwr

^ you just got a kill

Mash that fast, GG WP.

using a current health ability last

WELL

ERWQ.

Q is your cooldown reset spell, please don't waste it before it is needed on things that don't take time to cast, like Xin's W.

Not sure the delay you press those keys... but there's litterally no difference if you press them as fast as i do. Played KoF13 on stick for months nonstop, i can press 4 keys in half a second. he won't have time to autoattack by the time i finish casting that.
---
yooooooo
#12LooksLikeRainPosted 3/19/2013 10:43:01 AM
Master_striker posted...
Master_striker posted...
eqwr

^ you just got a kill

Mash that fast, GG WP.

WELL

ERWQ.

Q is your cooldown reset spell, please don't waste it before it is needed on things that don't take time to cast, like Xin's W.

Not sure the delay you press those keys... but there's litterally no difference if you press them as fast as i do. Played KoF13 on stick for months nonstop, i can press 4 keys in half a second. he won't have time to autoattack by the time i finish casting that.

Lollllll
---
Is that a W shirt?
#13ikilledkenny2Posted 3/19/2013 10:45:55 AM
yo guise i can press 4 keys which are all right next to each other in half a second, pretty sick speed right
#14FandomOfRandomPosted 3/19/2013 10:52:51 AM
Master_striker posted...
eqwr

^ you just got a kill

Mash that fast, GG WP.

WELL

ERWQ.

Lollll who is this kid?
It makes a difference if look at it mathematically and each spell has a cast time too so you can't just mash all of them. Xin's E will apply his passive so his ult won't knock the target back. His W and Q can be used simultaneously but his Q should definitely be used after his ult because of the cooldown reduction and the fact that his ult scales percent CURRENT health.
---
http://i.imgur.com/PYinkC7.jpg
#15MIG297Posted 3/19/2013 11:02:35 AM
Bhellium posted...
Did you all just imply that Xin should his knockback AFTER his gap closer?

I mean, sure if you're smart about it and actually get ahead of them but you got to be careful of trapping noobs with that advice.

And you need to be careful giving advice when you don't know how the champs skills work.

His R deals damage based on current health and doesn't knock back a challenged target. E automatically challenges the target as well as applying the 15% armor reduction from his passive.

Don't know why you would ever save his ult for late on in a fight.
---
http://i.imgur.com/cqLpz.gif
#16BhelliumPosted 3/19/2013 11:30:36 AM(edited)
I was talking about ganking lanes, or wandering farmers. If you have R and want a sure kill, you come from their tower, R them towards yours, E/W/Q if you need to to get your lane the kill. Just dashing in and going to town can work but ends up with fed Xin, not laners. Which is nice for what it is but if that lane is losing doesn't help them come back much.

Teamfights are different beasts all together, and claiming one combo for them seems pretty silly to me.

I did phrase it very poorly.
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.