Riot releases a "Same Champion, all mid" gametype

#1ssupermario92Posted 3/19/2013 10:23:13 AM
what happens now?
---
Super Mario Bros. 3 is better then Super Mario World
People who agree: 47 PM if you think so as well Latest person who agrees: Athiniel
#2Elrick75Posted 3/19/2013 10:24:44 AM
Karthus, just like every time someone asks a question like this.
---
My top 10: Phantasy Star IV, Shining Force II, Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy Tactics, Monster Rancher, FFVI, Tactics Ogre:LUCT, Breath of Fire II, AvP2, LoZ:OoT
#3AzezoPosted 3/19/2013 10:25:57 AM
Have fun with that 5x Soraka vs 5x Soraka
---
Why did you bother to read this?
#4NicoGrimmPosted 3/19/2013 10:29:52 AM
All Teemo, all the time!
Mushrooms everywhere!

Or, Teemo vs Shaco!
---
"So selfish them" would be their cry. And, who'd be brave to argue? Doin' what you people need is never on the menu!
#5QuetzalmaPosted 3/19/2013 10:30:56 AM(edited)
Karthus = Double Penta Kill Ace
Zilean = Undying Team
Kayle = Undying Team
Teemo = Shrooms, shrooms everywhere
Annie = ...Tibbers, which one of u is mine?
Blitzcrack = Dem unavoidable pulls
Fizz = SHARK * 10
Heimerdinger = Turret Battle
Lux = Dem lazors
Ziggs = Bombs flying everywhere
Yorick = Ghosts, ghosts everywhere
Zyra = Plant Battle
Soraka = Dem heals
#6SorrySleepingPosted 3/19/2013 10:34:17 AM
ARSCAM

All Random Same Champ All Mid
Team each gets randomed locked.
Team votes for best champion to play out of all 5 (note, you can end up playing a champion you don't own as long as someone on your team does)
If vote fails, revote happens. If it was a tie between two, you revote for only those two. If everyone picked a different champ, revote with all 5, not allowed to vote for the champion you voted for the first time.
---
~{Always Sleeping}~
#7earthmaster3Posted 3/19/2013 10:34:17 AM
We need Zyra Vs. Yorick

Plants vs. Ghosts (Zombies)
---
It's like walking up to a girl you really like, going in for a kiss, only to get a casual punch to the face before the kiss.
- Notch
#8NicoGrimmPosted 3/19/2013 10:34:47 AM
Oh gosh, a team of Mordekaisers would be scary.
---
"So selfish them" would be their cry. And, who'd be brave to argue? Doin' what you people need is never on the menu!
#9MetleonPosted 3/19/2013 10:39:56 AM
NicoGrimm posted...
Oh gosh, a team of Mordekaisers would be scary.

I've played 5 ignite bot games before and I can assure you that every Morde will ult the same person. Would that even make 5 ghosts? If so, 10v4 means instant gg.
---
Generation 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your own signature (on any forum) and add one to the generation number. Social experiment.
#10NicoGrimmPosted 3/19/2013 10:56:44 AM
I assume they would, right?
I mean, the Ult needs to be on the person when they die, it doesn't necessarily have to be the thing that kills them, right? At least, I know I've gotten ghosts before even though I'm not the one that got the kill.
---