Annie theory

#11BhelliumPosted 3/19/2013 11:52:04 AM
Level two is way too early, but I always get that point in there before tibbers.

Seems silly not to, the little bit of extra damage on Q or W does not compare to the utility, defense, and yes indeed still extra damage from the first E.

I don't build tear though. It's all about them stuns.
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
#12ShurikoPosted 3/19/2013 11:52:24 AM
All abilities gain more from the first point than the subsequent 4.
---
http://i.imgur.com/aTk36Od.jpg
http://www.synchtube.com/r/vidyagaemz
#13JuliMizrahi(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 11:53:52 AM
Shuriko posted...
All abilities gain more from the first point than the subsequent 4.

Infinitely more.... they literally go from 0 to something more than 0. even if that increase was 1, it would be an infinite percentage increase.
---
There are no stupid questions. Just pointless questions asked in incredibly stupid ways.
#14ShurikoPosted 3/19/2013 11:54:58 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#15MetleonPosted 3/19/2013 11:55:50 AM
happyscrub1 posted...
I quickly look over your post and your main argument for lvling up molten shield is that you can use it to proc ur passive sooner and to lvl up tear of goddess.

Well molten shield cooldown doesn't get shorter with lvl ups... so I'm sad to say that this entire thread was a waste of your time and my time in reading it.

:(

You missed the part where he said he ignores his E after lv. 2.

I personally wouldn't get E until lv. 3 or later. You don't need to build up stun charges at level 2 because you should already have a stun queued up by last hitting with Q, letting you do more damage with a QW combo. And there's no reason you should have to base at Lv. 2. Junglers rarely gank that early anymore and you can disengage with your stun.
---
Generation 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your own signature (on any forum) and add one to the generation number. Social experiment.
#16JuliMizrahi(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 12:01:02 PM
Metleon posted...
And there's no reason you should have to base at Lv. 2. Junglers rarely gank that early anymore and you can disengage with your stun.

I absolutely agree with this statement. Basing at lv.2 was a bit of an exaggeration. I rarely go back until at least 4, if not 5, and even that's only because I usually have gold to use by then. I was only using it as an example.
---
There are no stupid questions. Just pointless questions asked in incredibly stupid ways.
#17chaoticbananaPosted 3/19/2013 12:03:30 PM
Or, better yet, get E at 5 so you can stun at 6 with your full burst.
---
IGN:Chaoticbanana
Malzahar is my waifu
#18hockeydude15Posted 3/19/2013 12:47:31 PM
Unless things have changed in the last year since i've played Annie, you get your E at level 4 so you can set up your stun for level 5 harass and level 6 kill. The only reason to get it before then is if you really need a surprise stun for a gank otherwise it's better to just get more damage. Also the only reason to buy an early tear on Annie is if you are going to rush a AA staff, which if you are doing that you are just bad since there are much better options to rush, aka don't buy tear on her.
---
Yawn
#19ssj4supervegetaPosted 3/19/2013 1:03:15 PM
at max CDR you can have motlen shield up at all times now.

i dont think peoplel ignore it til last o.o granted i havnt had the need to look up an annie guide in such a long time.

Its a great skill. and with annies high burst damage on her Q i like getting some spellvamp on her. just some spellvamp runes sometimes. they saved mah life a couple times :O... plus makes your motlen shields damage heal you a bit.
---
LoL summoner: Vejitables
Bromaciaaaaaaaaaaaa!