To all the people complaining about Singed nerfs....

#1QuikScopsRKewlPosted 3/19/2013 11:22:10 AM
Grow a pair of nuts.

He's still going to be broken. Relax. "Oh no I have to build Merc Treads now! riot pls!" Oh, so he's like every other champion now? Tell me more.
#2ssj4supervegetaPosted 3/19/2013 11:24:03 AM
I remember after the last set of singed nerfs people stopped playing him as much. then i think it was a korean showed everyone "yeah he's still really strong." and now everyone plays him again.

they're gonna have to give him the irelia treatment if they want him really nerfed bad.
---
LoL summoner: Vejitables
Bromaciaaaaaaaaaaaa!
#3LOZLTTPPosted 3/19/2013 11:29:03 AM
I was sad about the fling nerf because it seems so unnecessary.

Still gonna play him all the damn time though.
---
Many people, of course, use 'sentimentalism' as a term of abuse for other people's decent feelings, and realism as a disguise for their own brutality. G H Hardy
#4Gladiator28Posted 3/19/2013 11:30:07 AM
The fling nerf is so minuscule. Yeah, it takes a bit of the initial burst away, but he's still going to be that terrifying DoT tank that does not care about a single thing the enemy team can throw at him.
---
LoL - Jokmor
GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
#5NicoGrimmPosted 3/19/2013 11:44:45 AM
I just don't feel like the fling nerf does... well, anything. It's like someobe yelled "Nerf Singed! ", and Riot randomly pointed to an ability and nerfed it. I mean, yeah, fling does good damage and all, but the damage isn't why people use it. The amazing cc us what makes it great. Its like when they slightly nerfed the damage on Vi's ulty a few weeks back. It's like "really? Ok!"

I totally agree with the ulty nerf though.
---
"So selfish them" would be their cry. And, who'd be brave to argue? Doin' what you people need is never on the menu!
#6grand_commanderPosted 3/19/2013 1:03:39 PM
Singed and Teemo, annoying everyone everywhere forever.

This will never change.
#7Earthbound360Posted 3/19/2013 1:09:25 PM
The nerfs were brutal. Idk what you people are smoking. Uneccessarily harsh.

The Insanity Potion nerf just FORCED him to buy Mercs, even though he's one of the most versatile boots users in the game (he likes Mercs, Tabi, AND Swiftness). The tenacity was necessary. Hes a ****ing champion based on running around. How can he do that if CC stops that notion so hard?

The fling nerf was HUGE. If you don't agree, then you're a typical Singed inept GFAQer who thinks he has a bad laning phase. Fling MADE his laning phase. Without that burst, he's going to lose trades to melee characters as well as ranged. I was fine with him losing lanes to ranged, melee is just breaking his knees.

Also, even in teamfights, Singed was supposed to be able to run up to the enemy ADC (cant since his ult has no tenacity), and fling them to death (can't since fling tickles now). A lot of Singed scrubs might think it's a utility move and flinging a character results in their death simply due to the displacement. That sounds about right, but in practice, Singed is WAY faster than most of his teammates, and enemy tanks and bruisers attempt to protect the carry from follow up damage. Singed NEEDED to be able to fight the ADC alone if that's what the situation called for. Now he can't do his job at all.
---
You know 1% milk? If it's 1% milk, what's the other 99% of white stuff?
General Screenname Name: Mik! || Monster Hunter Profile in Quote
#8BoogyyPosted 3/19/2013 1:11:39 PM
It did change his gameplay at least.

Singed used to be an un-ccable chasing and running machine. So he was able to build plenty of AP and be just as tanky as a tank build while outputting damage. What made him deceptively tanky wasn't just his ult and passive, but his ability to just avoid damage in general while slipping in and out if needed.

These nerfs toned that down pretty big and put him more on a "pure" tank role like naut/maokai/etc since he can now be effectively kited like Nasus and whatnot, which is a pretty big bummer to his old playstyle which made Singed, Singed.
---
Flowers are really unbalance
#9The-World-SevenPosted 3/19/2013 1:13:38 PM
Earthbound360 posted...
The nerfs were brutal. Idk what you people are smoking. Uneccessarily harsh.

The Insanity Potion nerf just FORCED him to buy Mercs, even though he's one of the most versatile boots users in the game (he likes Mercs, Tabi, AND Swiftness). The tenacity was necessary. Hes a ****ing champion based on running around. How can he do that if CC stops that notion so hard?

The fling nerf was HUGE. If you don't agree, then you're a typical Singed inept GFAQer who thinks he has a bad laning phase. Fling MADE his laning phase. Without that burst, he's going to lose trades to melee characters as well as ranged. I was fine with him losing lanes to ranged, melee is just breaking his knees.

Also, even in teamfights, Singed was supposed to be able to run up to the enemy ADC (cant since his ult has no tenacity), and fling them to death (can't since fling tickles now). A lot of Singed scrubs might think it's a utility move and flinging a character results in their death simply due to the displacement. That sounds about right, but in practice, Singed is WAY faster than most of his teammates, and enemy tanks and bruisers attempt to protect the carry from follow up damage. Singed NEEDED to be able to fight the ADC alone if that's what the situation called for. Now he can't do his job at all.

hey everything you just said could be true, or the only thing Singed needs to do is run around and spam laugh.
---
My Hubris is bigger than yours.
NA - TheWorld7 & Tragedy Baby // PBE - Je Suis
#10XcZeus3469Posted 3/19/2013 1:15:28 PM
no the situation is that singed was essentially an unkillable tank that also dished out tons of damage. Now at least he can be killed. You shouldnt get to be both an unstoppable force and an immovable wall.
---
"I read this as a Bannanable Offense. I was like, what ksing with Soraka?"-Kirby 1207
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/CommanderKJK-1173/hero/60977