Teach me how to Akali

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Teach me how to Akali
2 years ago#11
Often overlooked for Akali is Lich Bane. It's pretty amazing on her but some people don't pay any attention to it just because it has +mana.
---
There are 10 types of people in the world: those that know binary and those that don't.
2 years ago#12
bighairycamel posted...
Often overlooked for Akali is Lich Bane. It's pretty amazing on her but some people don't pay any attention to it just because it has +mana.

I usually run loch and as my second item on her jus adds so much to her burst. Plus the ms while not a ton is really nice.
---
If its elitist to want decent performance, accountability, and class knowledge from the people you play with... SIGN ME UP!
2 years ago#13
Neo_PortaPotty posted...
bighairycamel posted...

I usually run lichbane as my second big item on her jus adds so much to her burst. Plus the ms while not a ton is really nice.

---
If its elitist to want decent performance, accountability, and class knowledge from the people you play with... SIGN ME UP!
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Teach me how to Akali

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived