Teach me how to Akali

#11bighairycamelPosted 3/19/2013 3:22:10 PM
Often overlooked for Akali is Lich Bane. It's pretty amazing on her but some people don't pay any attention to it just because it has +mana.
---
There are 10 types of people in the world: those that know binary and those that don't.
#12Neo_PortaPottyPosted 3/19/2013 3:26:24 PM
bighairycamel posted...
Often overlooked for Akali is Lich Bane. It's pretty amazing on her but some people don't pay any attention to it just because it has +mana.

I usually run loch and as my second item on her jus adds so much to her burst. Plus the ms while not a ton is really nice.
---
If its elitist to want decent performance, accountability, and class knowledge from the people you play with... SIGN ME UP!
#13Neo_PortaPottyPosted 3/19/2013 3:27:57 PM
Neo_PortaPotty posted...
bighairycamel posted...

I usually run lichbane as my second big item on her jus adds so much to her burst. Plus the ms while not a ton is really nice.

---
If its elitist to want decent performance, accountability, and class knowledge from the people you play with... SIGN ME UP!