Hey, I just had an idea for a build...

#1ophanseraph123Posted 3/19/2013 2:44:39 PM
Get this.

AS/AP Trollstana.

Zerk's Greaves/Merc's Treads (Furor Enchant) (Whichever)
Malady (Core)
Rabadon's (Core)
Rylai's (Semi-Core)
Liandry's
GA, or something. Whatever.

I thought it'd work on the same principal as Mage Fortune: Bomb the everloving **** out of them with spellblade'd AAs while allowing Tristana's abilities to be absolutely devastating.

I'm not sure if Liandry's procs with Spellblade. I'm thinking it does, since Rylai's slow procs with Spellblade AAs. If it does proc, the slow and healthburn could be catastrophic, while allowing for epic nuking with Trist's abilities.
---
I'd love to hear your life story and all, but I'm kind of busy eating this nice plate of "I don't give a damn".
#2deadlyaces777Posted 3/19/2013 2:53:27 PM
So you are suggesting AP tristana? Or am I missing something?

Because that has been a thing for some time now
#3TomorrowDogPosted 3/19/2013 2:54:35 PM
She probably wouldn't mind having Malady but AP Tristana is probably going to be doing more nuking than auto-attacking anyways.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
#4centurion911Posted 3/19/2013 2:55:29 PM
deadlyaces777 posted...

I think he's saying AP/AS Trist. Imagine Kayle but with less going on for the AAs.

The thing with Mage Fortune and Kayle is (I'm pretty sure) Spellblade+their abilities give them 2 AP ratios on their AAs. Tristana has an AS buff and a nice E passive, but Mage Fortune/Kayle pull AP/AS much better.

You're better off going full AD or full AP
---
"Whats the penalty for dodging in ranked?"
"Phreak comes to your house and punches your screen."
#5ophanseraph123(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 2:56:18 PM
deadlyaces777 posted...

No, not AP Tristana.

AS/AP Tristana.

Malady for high attack speed and extra damage for Spellblade'd AAs and all the other stuff to help not only with her abilities but make her Spellblade damage even more ridiculous so she can play as some kind of weird AD Carry thing that deals magic damage on AAs instead of Physical damage.
---
I'd love to hear your life story and all, but I'm kind of busy eating this nice plate of "I don't give a damn".