OMG Shen isn't banned!

#21centurion911Posted 3/19/2013 4:35:48 PM
_Yag_ posted...
so bad....teleport/ghost all the way. shen benefits from ghost more than flash imho and teleport is pretty much 100% needed on him.

Teleport I agree with. Ghost is viable but I've made too many plays with Flash--->Taunt for me to not take Flash
---
Resident Zed, Irelia, and Rumble player
#22LlamaNubPosted 3/19/2013 4:42:08 PM
I like to pick Vladimir against Shen. If he's bad, the lane is yours. If he's good, he will catch you with his Taunt (even though your Q slightly outranges it) and that will hurt early-game . However, Vladimir's sustain is much more superior and the cooldown of your Q will be so short that you will be transfusing more HP than he can deal by closing in with Taunt.

Push lane and take his tower when he ults.
---
When life gives you lemons, blame yourself for planting the wrong tree.
#23WayavasPosted 3/19/2013 4:42:52 PM
centurion911 posted...
Who's Shen's counterpick anyway?

There's a few champs I know that are favorable against him but who is "the pick" to have against Shen?

Jax destroys him on top lane, unless he gets a lot of ganks
---
If Raptor Jesus is your lord and savior and you are 100% proud of it, copy this into your signature.
#24happyscrub1Posted 3/19/2013 4:50:26 PM
Wayavas posted...

Jax doesn't destroy anyone top lane. In order to destroy, you have to be able to hard counter and win trades from lvl 3. Jax can't do crap until he get some items... usually sustain or a phage and damage.
---
Happyscrub's league of legends rank is higher than 95% gamefaqs posters. This is why gamefaqs jealous of him. That's why they troll him. So sad, So bad, so mad.
#25TrevorkkhoPosted 3/19/2013 5:01:18 PM
homeguard + teleport/ult > ghost
---
POK Erthroid Myeloid Ontogenic
#26mutation10101Posted 3/19/2013 5:13:04 PM
I love it when I'm 1st pick purple side, I never ban Shen, so when they 1st pick him, I pick Elise and absolutely dominate him.
---
10-6-12 The day LoL kept crashing to save the wards.
#27centurion911Posted 3/19/2013 5:14:13 PM
happyscrub1 posted...
Wayavas posted...

Jax doesn't destroy anyone top lane. In order to destroy, you have to be able to hard counter and win trades from lvl 3. Jax can't do crap until he get some items... usually sustain or a phage and damage.

Jax doesn't win lane after sustain, he wins lane after he hits 6 and gets a huge damage/survivability spike.
---
Resident Zed, Irelia, and Rumble player
#28TomorrowDogPosted 3/19/2013 5:15:23 PM
Jungler can cover top if he is on that side of the map.

You can flash cancel his ult so it just gives the shield.

Saying Flash over Ghost is bad makes you bad.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
#29BlackBeetleborgPosted 3/19/2013 5:16:10 PM
deadlyaces777 posted...
My first ult was on our jungler who was dying to the wolves camp in the jungle. Was so embarrassing for us both, because I learned at that moment if I hit r and click their dying face I can save them.

This killed me. Laughing so hard right now.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NXnxTNIWkc
LoL - BlueberryHuggles
#30gkh5Posted 3/19/2013 5:22:16 PM
I try to make sure I either ADC or top if the enemy team picks Shen. As a top laner I can just bully the hell out of him and as an ADC I know better than to all-in when his ult is up.
---
LoL IGN: alpha10