About OP champs

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: davyo11

davyo11
3 years ago#1
Which one's do you think are OP but aren't considered OP by a majority of the community?
I think Kassadin is OP after level 6. I hate him so much.
PSN: davyo11

User Info: centurion911

centurion911
3 years ago#2
Quite a few champs are OP after level 6.

Their pre-6 vulnerability is what makes them NOT OP.

EDIT: Also, Kassadin is only OP when he's against a matchup he can abuse. Take a Talon or Zed against him and watch him cry.
Resident Zed, Irelia, and Rumble player

User Info: Susan0

Susan0
3 years ago#3
If you want a power spike at Lv6, pls refer to Akali, and Nunu
Official Daedric Prince of Madness of All Boards
Akali is my Waifu~ Now, You DIE :D

User Info: aHappySacka

aHappySacka
3 years ago#4
I tend to first pick Kassadin just to whoop any Talons who think they counter-picked me, I'm only afraid of Malphite and Galio who I tend to ban.
Kitty Kat --> /\_/\
.................=(^_^)=

centurion911
3 years ago#5
Susan0 posted...
If you want a power spike at Lv6, pls refer to Akali.

You spelled Jax wrong.

aHappySacka posted...
I tend to first pick Kassadin just to whoop any Talons who think they counter-picked me, I'm only afraid of Malphite and Galio who I tend to ban.

How about Zed? He's my go-to against Kass due to his mobility.

User Info: aHappySacka

aHappySacka
3 years ago#6
aHappySacka posted...
How about Zed? He's my go-to against Kass due to his mobility.

Never played the match-up but since he's a much better champ then Talon I'd have to roll out my full armour runepage, which I also run against Pantheon.
Kitty Kat --> /\_/\
.................=(^_^)=

User Info: davyo11

davyo11
3 years ago#7
Well which characters do you think are sleeper OP's I think that's the question I'm asking. For me Kass is hard to deal with no matter how many times I kill him deny him farm or kill him before level 6.
PSN: davyo11

centurion911
3 years ago#8
davyo11 posted...
Well which characters do you think are sleeper OP's I think that's the question I'm asking. For me Kass is hard to deal with no matter how many times I kill him deny him farm or kill him before level 6.

Sleeper OP?

Viktor's been sleeper OP in my eyes for a VERY long time. AoE Stun, AoE Silence and dat poke. Early+Midgame strength and awesome burst.

Jax. He's not used in tourneys because lane-swaps beat the heck out of him but he's soooo snowbally.

User Info: Susan0

Susan0
3 years ago#9
centurion911 posted...
davyo11 posted...

Sleeper OP?

Viktor's been sleeper OP in my eyes for a VERY long time. AoE Stun, AoE Silence and dat poke. Early+Midgame strength and awesome burst.

Jax. He's not used in tourneys because lane-swaps beat the heck out of him but he's soooo snowbally.

TPA Stanley or Maknoon
Official Daedric Prince of Madness of All Boards
Akali is my Waifu~ Now, You DIE :D

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived