About OP champs

#1davyo11Posted 3/19/2013 4:01:40 PM
Which one's do you think are OP but aren't considered OP by a majority of the community?
I think Kassadin is OP after level 6. I hate him so much.
---
PSN: davyo11
#2centurion911Posted 3/19/2013 4:03:13 PM(edited)
Quite a few champs are OP after level 6.

Their pre-6 vulnerability is what makes them NOT OP.

EDIT: Also, Kassadin is only OP when he's against a matchup he can abuse. Take a Talon or Zed against him and watch him cry.
---
Resident Zed, Irelia, and Rumble player
#3Susan0Posted 3/19/2013 4:12:30 PM(edited)
If you want a power spike at Lv6, pls refer to Akali, and Nunu
---
Official Daedric Prince of Madness of All Boards
Akali is my Waifu~ Now, You DIE :D
#4aHappySackaPosted 3/19/2013 4:10:55 PM
I tend to first pick Kassadin just to whoop any Talons who think they counter-picked me, I'm only afraid of Malphite and Galio who I tend to ban.
---
Kitty Kat --> /\_/\
.................=(^_^)=
#5centurion911Posted 3/19/2013 4:13:16 PM(edited)
Susan0 posted...
If you want a power spike at Lv6, pls refer to Akali.

You spelled Jax wrong.

aHappySacka posted...
I tend to first pick Kassadin just to whoop any Talons who think they counter-picked me, I'm only afraid of Malphite and Galio who I tend to ban.

How about Zed? He's my go-to against Kass due to his mobility.
---
#6aHappySackaPosted 3/19/2013 4:17:18 PM
aHappySacka posted...
How about Zed? He's my go-to against Kass due to his mobility.

Never played the match-up but since he's a much better champ then Talon I'd have to roll out my full armour runepage, which I also run against Pantheon.
---
Kitty Kat --> /\_/\
.................=(^_^)=
#7davyo11(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 4:18:23 PM
Well which characters do you think are sleeper OP's I think that's the question I'm asking. For me Kass is hard to deal with no matter how many times I kill him deny him farm or kill him before level 6.
---
PSN: davyo11
#8centurion911Posted 3/19/2013 4:23:26 PM
davyo11 posted...
Well which characters do you think are sleeper OP's I think that's the question I'm asking. For me Kass is hard to deal with no matter how many times I kill him deny him farm or kill him before level 6.

Sleeper OP?

Viktor's been sleeper OP in my eyes for a VERY long time. AoE Stun, AoE Silence and dat poke. Early+Midgame strength and awesome burst.

Jax. He's not used in tourneys because lane-swaps beat the heck out of him but he's soooo snowbally.
---
#9Susan0Posted 3/19/2013 5:37:04 PM
centurion911 posted...
davyo11 posted...

Sleeper OP?

Viktor's been sleeper OP in my eyes for a VERY long time. AoE Stun, AoE Silence and dat poke. Early+Midgame strength and awesome burst.

Jax. He's not used in tourneys because lane-swaps beat the heck out of him but he's soooo snowbally.

TPA Stanley or Maknoon
---
Official Daedric Prince of Madness of All Boards
Akali is my Waifu~ Now, You DIE :D