How to play Riven in teamfights

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. How to play Riven in teamfights

User Info: BurningVigor

BurningVigor
3 years ago#1
Ive been playing Riven a bit and do pretty well. Initial lane and small 2 v 2 team fights I tend to always out do the opponent. But once 5 v 5 comes around, I have no clear idea or plan how to initiate it.

Basically I end up dying really fast, or do some good damage. It's all random as I'm not sure if I should go in first, or wait a bit.

Any Riven players can give me some pointers? Especially if our team doesn't have a tank, then I'm pushed to attack first, then get pounded into the ground in team fights.

User Info: Shuriko

Shuriko
3 years ago#2
pretty sure u press r, mash q into their team, w, hit people with sword, then r
http://i.imgur.com/aTk36Od.jpg
http://www.synchtube.com/r/vidyagaemz

User Info: Bhellium

Bhellium
3 years ago#3
buy moar bloodthirsters

Also, Riven is not a tank. Try not to be the initiator, and use your W intelligently. Sometimes that's just stunning the adc, sometimes it's saving it to eff over a Fiddle.
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.

User Info: BurningVigor

BurningVigor
3 years ago#4
Behllium thanks for the advice. I never thought about stacking blood, as I tend to spread different items for their passive. But the extra life steal may make up enough for her to keep killing.

I do think I tend to spam W too soon in team fighter, probably should save it a bit.

User Info: Bhellium

Bhellium
3 years ago#5
That was mostly a joke, though BT is core on her. You should only be stacking BT when absurdly fed.
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.

User Info: Big_Bovy

Big_Bovy
3 years ago#6
I'm not entirely sure what order to build her core items actually.
I come here to argue!

User Info: pwn_joo

pwn_joo
3 years ago#7
Twitch.com/bestrivenna
*breaks neck*
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. How to play Riven in teamfights

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived