What's the best way to try out a New Champion?

#1NoxatroxPosted 3/19/2013 6:07:43 PM
Some people suggest going into a custom bot match while others suggest doing a co-op vs bot. But what's really the best way to try out a champion that you have never used before?
---
Xbox Live Gamertag- Coneman50
#2awwwSNAPPosted 3/19/2013 6:09:52 PM
Noxatrox posted...
Some people suggest going into a custom bot match while others suggest doing a co-op vs bot. But what's really the best way to try out a champion that you have never used before?

I usually play a custom just until level 6 or 7 to get a feel for last hitting and skill range and stuff and then hop into normals. Play blind pick if you really really want to play a certain champ.
#3MetleonPosted 3/19/2013 6:09:55 PM
Co-op vs. AI to learn their mechanics then go into Blind Pick so you know how to play them outside of when you're stomping your enemies with your eyes closed.
---
Generation 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your own signature (on any forum) and add one to the generation number. Social experiment.
#4iiTryhardPosted 3/19/2013 6:11:12 PM
just play them for the first time in normals, if you don't completely suck at this game you should be able to play every champion at a basic level the first time you touch them
---
XBL: iiTryHaard LoL IGN: Pintbomb
Yes, i i do try hard http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2012/08/imgur-dofor.jpg