Sejuani Appreciation Topic

#1ChocoboDreamsPosted 3/19/2013 7:11:37 PM
So, looks like her rework is imminent, and Sejuani will no longer be that "closet OP" champ. Let this topic be dedicated to all those who realized Sejuani's potential before Riot spoon-fed it to us.

To the most beautiful champion in all of the League.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#2PoorCountryPosted 3/19/2013 7:14:06 PM
Everyone in this thread can go to hell. I realized Sejuani's potential before it was cool before realizing it before it was cool was cool.
#3ChocoboDreams(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 7:29:04 PM
PoorCountry posted...
Everyone in this thread can go to hell. I realized Sejuani's potential before it was cool before realizing it before it was cool was cool.

I think you're overqualified.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
#4JiminyTheDingoPosted 3/19/2013 7:30:28 PM
Or overcompensating
---
The fruit...it's...it's taunting me! O_o
#5WNxDevTechPosted 3/19/2013 7:31:00 PM
PoorCountry posted...

#sohipster
---
...A TV screen tied to a rock could play Half-Life...-_MechanicalFrog
#6SnarfAndSophiePosted 3/19/2013 7:35:04 PM
I tried her for the first time today.

First clear was ****ing awful(like seriously I ran nearly full armor in my runes and it was still terrible).

After that though she got rolling and it was awesome. I'll definitely use her more
---
GT: SnarfBoyWonder
#7wantfastcarsPosted 3/19/2013 7:36:00 PM
Just beat the hell out of one as Thresh... is she really that great?
---
Now Playing: BL2, TF2, LoL
i5-3570k | Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz RAM | EVGA GeForce GTX670 FTW | Asus P8Z77-V LK | Western Digital 7200RPM 1TB HDD
#8ChocoboDreams(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 7:53:01 PM
wantfastcars posted...
Just beat the hell out of one as Thresh... is she really that great?

Not if the person playing her doesn't know how to play her. There's no way a Thresh should be able to beat a Sejuani.
---
#9PoorCountryPosted 3/19/2013 7:55:32 PM
JiminyTheDingo posted...
Or overcompensating

The detective toyed with his beard as he eyed the evidence closely. He finally raised his hand and said, "or overcompensating."
#10PoorCountryPosted 3/19/2013 7:57:05 PM
WNxDevTech posted...
PoorCountry posted...

#sohipster

You're parodying trends in a trendy way. That is quite stupid.