Sejuani Appreciation Topic

#11Dark_Luna3Posted 3/19/2013 8:12:20 PM(edited)
SnarfAndSophie posted...
I tried her for the first time today.

First clear was ****ing awful(like seriously I ran nearly full armor in my runes and it was still terrible).

After that though she got rolling and it was awesome. I'll definitely use her more

There is absolutely nothing wrong with her clear: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MX9heYJUMz8

SPOILER: It's **** easy.

When you only need one ability in the jungle to jungle and clear at a decent speed without a leash and also not taking much damage.. can't really say that it's terrible.

Also infinite mana.

Yeah... it's ridiculously silly how much she gets overlooked.
#12SorrySleepingPosted 3/19/2013 8:11:57 PM
wantfastcars posted...
Just beat the hell out of one as Thresh... is she really that great?

Not if the person playing her doesn't know how to play her. There's no way a Thresh should be able to beat a Sejuani.

Thresh has good poke, and can keep her away from himself. I don't see how Thresh loses.
---
~{Always Sleeping}~
#13PoorCountryPosted 3/19/2013 8:28:43 PM
Hey Dark Luna3, how's my Sejuani?

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/40550960#history
#14natchu96Posted 3/19/2013 8:30:11 PM
I believe you're supposed to stack health on her, right?
---
"Memento Mori, if the nineth lion ate the sun." - Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward
#15justcusimasianPosted 3/19/2013 8:30:38 PM
I bought her about a month ago and she's been treating me pretty well, I felt confident enough to bring her into ranked in a relatively short time and am glad I did lol. I didn't know there was a rework, anything big changing?
---
XBL GT- DeathByToffee
#16BlackBeetleborgPosted 3/19/2013 8:31:16 PM
I bought her day one, and knew she was awesome from the get-go. Sadly, everyone whines when I pick her, and then they dodge.... :(
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NXnxTNIWkc
LoL - BlueberryHuggles
#17ChocoboDreams(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 8:36:34 PM
justcusimasian posted...
I bought her about a month ago and she's been treating me pretty well, I felt confident enough to bring her into ranked in a relatively short time and am glad I did lol. I didn't know there was a rework, anything big changing?

Right now all we know of is a sketch of her upcoming visual design, there's another topic around here with it.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#18ChocoboDreams(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 8:41:43 PM
SorrySleeping posted...
wantfastcars posted...
Just beat the hell out of one as Thresh... is she really that great?

Not if the person playing her doesn't know how to play her. There's no way a Thresh should be able to beat a Sejuani.

Thresh has good poke, and can keep her away from himself. I don't see how Thresh loses.

Sejuani has Q. If -anybody- keeps trying to poke her, their going to eventually get hurt.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#19lDPlPosted 3/19/2013 8:50:42 PM
SHHH!

Don't tell anyone about her.
---
Mmm, this jerked chicken is good. I think I'll have Fry's lower horn jerked.
It's used to it! Woooo!
#20PhoenixNinePosted 3/20/2013 4:06:13 AM
Mained Sejuani since day 1.

Never looked back.

SEJ 4EVA
---
~Victory needs no explanation; defeat allows none.~