I need a new headset to play league of legends

#21gam3szzz_2Posted 3/20/2013 5:53:59 AM
was looking at steelseries siberia v2. Also people are complaining that it isn't usb, does it really matter if my laptop has a audio and mic jack?

It depends on the quality of your sound card. Laptop sound cards tend to be garbage, but if you don't care about your mic quality, go ahead.

Also Razer is honestly only good for their mice and keyboards, but if you had to get a Razer headset, I would not get the Razer Kraken.
---
LoL ID: Pinkuu (Diamond Support Player S2)
#22BiglabronPosted 3/20/2013 5:58:29 AM
get a simple 20 dollar headset that feels the most comfortable to you while providing good enough sound quality and just get a stand alone mic to set on your desk.

Doing this will prevent opportunities of breaking while allowing you to replace the one that does break instead of buying an entirely new headset every time something goes wrong with it.
---
I don't always lose, but when I do it's purple sideu!!!
#23gam3szzz_2Posted 3/20/2013 6:01:08 AM
Except buying a cheap peripheral actually isn't worth it.
---
LoL ID: Pinkuu (Diamond Support Player S2)
#24BiglabronPosted 3/20/2013 6:14:28 AM(edited)
gam3szzz_2 posted...
Except buying a cheap peripheral actually isn't worth it.

More times than not the basic 20 dollar headset will out last the 70 dollar razer product. Getting a good quality mic stand with a 20 dollar headset will make replacing the products far easier.

More times than not your headset breaks due to either the bands not supporting the weight properly or the cords not being held together inside the black casing properly and they curl up inside. If you find a 20 dollar headset that passes these requirements I would put money down that it would outlast any razer headset.

Your mic typically breaks because of twisting it back and forth where it is attached to the headset and the wiring goes bad, or the mic gets snapped off from environmental issues. If you have a mic stand and keep the surrounding area clear of drinks the stand cant be broken. you are not twisting it or shifting it with your headset.
---
I don't always lose, but when I do it's purple sideu!!!