The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Jungle Nasus vs Top Nasus

#1Ultraknight64Posted 3/20/2013 1:03:29 AM
Who has better carrying potential?
---
Not happy with committing just murder, he had to go and dirty the courthouse, too!? GUILTY - Judge
<Official topic-ender of GameFAQs>
#2BlueJonelethPosted 3/20/2013 1:05:01 AM
Both good.
---
By refusing to kill your enemy, you'll endanger all the people he'll meet after you. - Gemini no Kanon -
#3Arken101Posted 3/20/2013 1:07:37 AM
Top Nasus gets more farm and therefore does better.
---
[http://animebot.everyboty.net/pix/866.jpg] [http://i.imgur.com/xx0hSNV.png]
Disregard Choices, Acquire Swain Garen's mai waifu
#4princemarth23Posted 3/20/2013 1:08:42 AM
Top has better carrying potential, but Jungle shouldn't be underestimated. Those Wither ganks are serious.
#5EcchiBakaPosted 3/20/2013 1:10:02 AM
Uh, okay.

Someone PLEASE give me a detailed description as to how Jungle Nasus is good in anyway. Even if he's competent I don't see him comparing to Top Nasus. I guess I just play with and see a lot of bad Jungle Nasus players because I see them being underleveled for a good portion of the game and farming jungle to compensate which to me, just seems like you'd be better off top.
---
LoL: Ecchi Baka/TheGreatestBaka. Give me ecchi manga recommendations!
http://i.imgur.com/xx0hSNV.png
#6VegerunksPosted 3/20/2013 1:30:52 AM
Jungle Nasus sucks vs Top Nasus because Top nasus gets gold easier and he will always have better Q stack than Jungle
---
Xbox 360 GamerTag: HolyKnight22
PSN: CrimsonDivide
#7ZimmianZiskPosted 3/20/2013 1:35:33 AM
How Jungle Nasus is good (in any way)
A 'Detailed' description by Zimmian Zisk.

When he is in the jungle, he cannot be shut down by a lane opponent that is hard to farm against. he gets double Q damage gain from large monsters, allowing him to remain comparable with lane nasus, and even get ahead early game. Every single bit of farm he gets can contribute to his Q farm, rather than most of it, because he never has to worry about getting a last hit when his Q is on cooldown. Whither is the arguably the best CC in the game, and you can run out of the jungle, place it on anyone over extended, and then they are screwed. Finally, Nasus is a beast lategame, and is much harder to shut down if he is jungling, letting him get to that late game state earlier. And with him being a massive late game presence that can still have decent to amazing ganks, it allows for someone else to go top lane to fill another niche.

at least one of those is a legitimate reason why jungle Nasus is good.
---
The guy who thinks Karma is a viable champion.
Hero's aren't made. They're cornered.
#8PhoenixNinePosted 3/20/2013 1:56:55 AM
Top has more carrying potential but jungle is better overall.

Wither and win.
---
~Victory needs no explanation; defeat allows none.~
#9BoogyyPosted 3/20/2013 6:05:45 AM
Two different playstyles.

Top lane Nasus goes Q first and carrys with Q damage.

Jungle Nasus goes EW first for team utility (shred and Wither) while having some unignorable output from ult/Q.
---
Flowers are really unbalance
#10ericonzPosted 3/20/2013 6:21:43 AM
Boogyy posted...
Two different playstyles.

Top lane Nasus goes Q first and carrys with Q damage.

Jungle Nasus goes EW first for team utility (shred and Wither) while having some unignorable output from ult/Q.

This. The two are not comparable.

Jungle Nasus is never going to be the same level and have the same Q as top nasus, but when you max E first you're still a strong tank with wither ganks and 40 armour shred. Think of your Q as a bonus rather than as a core part of your kit as jungle nasus.