Jungle Nasus vs Top Nasus

#11SalvatorePosted 3/20/2013 5:32:44 AM
Boogyy posted...
Two different playstyles.

Top lane Nasus goes Q first and carrys with Q damage.

Jungle Nasus goes EW first for team utility (shred and Wither) while having some unignorable output from ult/Q.

This. The two are not comparable.

Jungle Nasus is never going to be the same level and have the same Q as top nasus, but when you max E first you're still a strong tank with wither ganks and 40 armour shred. Think of your Q as a bonus rather than as a core part of your kit as jungle nasus.

That said, it's still vital that you try to at least get the large monster in every pack with your Q (and maybe one of the small ones as well if possible). You do want your Q to be as strong as it can be, but you trade some of it for a surprisingly very strong early game presence.
---
Please don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you.
#12Master Of The DeadPosted 3/20/2013 5:35:59 AM
Top Nasus Carries late game. Jungle Nasus doesn't let it reach late game.
---
Gamertag: Dayy Hughes ~~~~~ Summoner Name (LoL EUW): Arcanine -----www.youtube.com/DayyHughes
http://i.imgur.com/jcW29.gif
#13BoogyyPosted 3/21/2013 7:43:55 PM
It's also pretty easy getting Q stacks in the jungle even if you max EW first, although it may not be at max CDR as soon as it would for lane nasus.

You can easily E a camp, Q a small minion, then by the time the big one is low enough, your Q will be up again which effectively gets you 3 Q stacks per camp.
---
Flowers are really unbalance
#14JaggiJumperPosted 3/21/2013 9:47:41 PM
KloudtheYoukai posted...
Uh, okay.

Someone PLEASE give me a detailed description as to how Jungle Nasus is good in anyway. Even if he's competent I don't see him comparing to Top Nasus. I guess I just play with and see a lot of bad Jungle Nasus players because I see them being underleveled for a good portion of the game and farming jungle to compensate which to me, just seems like you'd be better off top.

You don't jungle Nasus if you want damage on Q

You jungle Nasus if you want AOE armor shred, an exhaust that's always up, and decent AOE damage and tankiness.
---
http://www.youtube.com/TimMH3
LoL IGN: I Am Zyra. Aphoristic (12:31): all you do is b****
#15jonlaw101Posted 3/22/2013 3:27:50 AM
I don't understand why people compare the same hero in two different roles.

Top has more farm which means any champion who goes up there is going to be better than if they went jungle.

You're meant to compare the same roles to different heroes. What Nasus offers as a Jungler is a Wither gank which is pretty hard to escape from, bar Cleansing.
---
It's like playing monopoly then flipping the board over when they land on mayfair,saying 'lol i do what i want its just a game' - SoulStrikes