Is it just me or does Riot just like to nerf everything?

#21Alom_o_molaPosted 3/20/2013 3:51:48 AM
That's business

They're just adjusting it to appease players
---
UMvC3 Team ~ Nova[Centurion Rush]/Rocket Raccoon[Spitfire]/Amaterasu[Cold Star] ~ PSN: Xr0s-up
Official Galactus of UMVC3
#22spartanzrulePosted 3/20/2013 4:12:39 AM
Because they're a business. They can either spend the time and money to nerf(balance) the one champ/item in question, or buff the other 10-20-50 comparable champs/items. It's just not a good use of their time to try to bring the majority in line with the minority.
---
The more you study, the more you learn. The more you learn, the more you forget. So what's the point of studying?
#23g-cube_mastaPosted 3/20/2013 4:20:29 AM
I used to play Rumble.

:*(

his nerf hasn't even hit live yet calm your panties

see if it makes it through pbe then you can hop off his bandwagon
---
~GameFAQs LoL Board President~
http://i.imgur.com/6rO0g.png
#24V_for_VienettaPosted 3/20/2013 4:37:35 AM
it's just you
---
I'm trying the best I can
But there's a white flag burning in the middle of my hand
#25Viewtiful_JonPosted 3/20/2013 4:37:40 AM
I prefer them to nerf, If they instead buffed champions constantly to bring them in linewith the best then eventually we would start to see stuff like LVL1 single spell wave clears. There is always gonna be someone more powerful in a game like this I would rather not see everyone constantly buffed to that perosns level.
#26Black_AssassinPosted 3/20/2013 5:12:38 AM
Riot overbuffs things to create an illusion that they care.

Everyone stacking warmogs -> make BotRK overpowered. On a quick glance, it looks like Riot reacted to the HP stacking meta.
---
lowercase
#27Shannon232Posted 3/20/2013 5:15:43 AM
This comic comes to mind.
http://www.nerfnow.com/comic/thumb/737/large
---
IGN: Best Elise Aus
If a tree falls in a forest and no-one is around to hear it... A hipster will buy the soundtrack.
#28Triguns VashPosted 3/20/2013 7:27:46 AM
Most of the people in here are probably just salty that some champs that they like got nerfed. They're not looking at it objectively.

If Riot didn't take the effort to regularly balanced this game, there would be waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more crying and riot-bashing than there is now.

Balancing isn't an exact science, it's trial and error and the parameters are always changing. Stop being butthurt that your fav champ got the hammer, it happens to all champs eventually.

I hear Street Fighter 2 on SNES hasn't been patched in a while, maybe that's more your thing.
---
You haven't lived until you've had a coma.
#29NicoGrimmPosted 3/20/2013 7:35:55 AM
SF2 is an awful example. It's probably one of the least balanced games out there. Guile dominates everyone without even trying.

And again, just because they're nerfing champions that are played a lot, does not mean they're nerfing the right thing about them. Or "balancing".
---
"So selfish them" would be their cry. And, who'd be brave to argue? Doin' what you people need is never on the menu!
#30Camel-RiderPosted 3/20/2013 7:41:27 AM
When minions are stronger than champions at level 1, thats when the game is gonna be balanced...

*looks at sona*
---
LoL IGN: The Camel Rider