Zac...? Karma rework...? Who cares?!

#71EcchiBakaPosted 3/21/2013 2:41:50 PM
Less arguing, more talk about how Ashe's boobs could spill out of her top at any given second. Mmmm.

Say what you want but one thing still stands: IronStylus' creations are bland and are only there to appease white knights and feminists.

This post right here is just utterly atrocious.

Let me level with you all for a second, from an open minded pervert point of view. I am attracted to these female models and pixels that Riot puts out yes, as I am any other 2D/3D video game female character. She can be wearing nothing but a school swimsuit and be flat chested or even fully clad in shining armor with a breastplate that fits her breast size, either way I am attracted to it. However, do you realize how easy it is to just slap some underwear and a low cut shirt on a woman with a huge rack (Sivir, Janna, etc.)? I can picture that in my mind everyday and it's boring as hell because I'm not putting any work into it. Now try imagining a sexy armor clad woman who doesn't have the aura of sexual slut. Scratch that, I'll make it easy for you. Think Leona. You pint sized brats will probably go "Meh, plain, boring, nothing to see here", but that's the selling point. You don't naturally see Leona's breasts spilling out of her "Battle Ready Armor" nor is she flaunting the aura of sexiness in anyway BUT, it's there. You have to work for it. Go ahead and think in your mind if you were alone walking with Leona in the Rift and it suddenly got really hot thanks to Brand being a total goof off. Go on, let her drop her shield and sword. Then you carefully unhinge the skirt that covers her legs. Soon after, all you see is that skin tight body suit she was wearing but you never noticed because it was always covered by that ginormous shield [and her valiant efforts to support you by means that are "considered manly"]. You start to reach for her hips an--

Look, the point is that we all have our tastes in women, some like em skimpy, some like em fit and strong, so let's all combine our libido for the greater good of ecchi everywhere okay? It's a shame seeing you guys argue over how much a woman is wearing in a videogame, I mean I would understand a bit if it was a female arguing but at the rest of you, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3NxRrVcRsQ.
---
LoL: Ecchi Baka/TheGreatestBaka. Give me ecchi manga recommendations!
http://i.imgur.com/xx0hSNV.png
#72KyerofoxPosted 3/21/2013 2:46:57 PM
Less clothing/armor = less originality and design possibilities = Boring.
---
PSN: Kyero X360: Kyero
99 Humanities and a Glitch ain't one. If you're having soul problems I feed bad for you son.
#73pectus_umbraPosted 3/21/2013 2:49:42 PM
DartDragoon posted...
"Ooooh look at me with my shining white knight armor portraying women in an excessively fully clothed, nofunallowed manner, please love me"

- IronStylus

...You do know that this whole concept is something that was brought up by the players first, right?

But really, it's just like the new Nostalgia Critic points out: EVERYONE CRIES ABOUT EVERYTHING FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
---
Tired of photobucket and imageshack? Ask me about dropbox.
#74FoxDragon13Posted 3/21/2013 2:56:33 PM
I am actually confused why they are bringing Lissadra, since she already swore loyalty to Ashe. Now there is only two remaining factions left in Freljord.

Oh well.
---
"Are you quite finished?"-Black Mage
"I was thinking I should run around in an idiotic panic."-Fighter
#75PraetorianGhostPosted 3/21/2013 3:01:26 PM
Considering it specifically states in sejuani's lore that she would walk out into blizzards without furs and trained while the wind raked her flesh, I would wager sej wouldn't care about wearing armor in the temperate summoners rift. Or anywhere for that matter. Just a thought.
---
Note: All posts come with a giant invisible asterisk stating:
"All statements expressed are opinions unless specifically stated otherwise."
#76EDumeyPosted 3/21/2013 3:08:22 PM(edited)
Less arguing, more talk about how Ashe's boobs could spill out of her top at any given second. Mmmm.

Say what you want but one thing still stands: IronStylus' creations are bland and are only there to appease white knights and feminists.

This post right here is just utterly atrocious.

Let me level with you all for a second, from an open minded pervert point of view. I am attracted to these female models and pixels that Riot puts out yes, as I am any other 2D/3D video game female character. She can be wearing nothing but a school swimsuit and be flat chested or even fully clad in shining armor with a breastplate that fits her breast size, either way I am attracted to it. However, do you realize how easy it is to just slap some underwear and a low cut shirt on a woman with a huge rack (Sivir, Janna, etc.)? I can picture that in my mind everyday and it's boring as hell because I'm not putting any work into it. Now try imagining a sexy armor clad woman who doesn't have the aura of sexual slut. Scratch that, I'll make it easy for you. Think Leona. You pint sized brats will probably go "Meh, plain, boring, nothing to see here", but that's the selling point. You don't naturally see Leona's breasts spilling out of her "Battle Ready Armor" nor is she flaunting the aura of sexiness in anyway BUT, it's there. You have to work for it. Go ahead and think in your mind if you were alone walking with Leona in the Rift and it suddenly got really hot thanks to Brand being a total goof off. Go on, let her drop her shield and sword. Then you carefully unhinge the skirt that covers her legs. Soon after, all you see is that skin tight body suit she was wearing but you never noticed because it was always covered by that ginormous shield [and her valiant efforts to support you by means that are "considered manly"]. You start to reach for her hips an--

Look, the point is that we all have our tastes in women, some like em skimpy, some like em fit and strong, so let's all combine our libido for the greater good of ecchi everywhere okay? It's a shame seeing you guys argue over how much a woman is wearing in a videogame, I mean I would understand a bit if it was a female arguing but at the rest of you, YT: What are you? Gay?.

awk
---
http://i.imgur.com/ZhLrT.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/H6Frl.jpg
#77Aphoristic(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2013 3:55:55 PM
Stop arguing about boobs.
---
[ Aphoristic (360/Steam/League) | Aphoristic92 (PS3) ]
[ 'Look at that dang-ass dang!' - Arin Hansen ]
#78KyerofoxPosted 3/21/2013 4:06:03 PM
PraetorianGhost posted...
Considering it specifically states in sejuani's lore that she would walk out into blizzards without furs and trained while the wind raked her flesh, I would wager sej wouldn't care about wearing armor in the temperate summoners rift. Or anywhere for that matter. Just a thought.

That training must have made her more resistant to swords and arrows than Mordikaizer.

Her outfit still makes no sense for being a tank class with no magical shields.
---
PSN: Kyero X360: Kyero
99 Humanities and a Glitch ain't one. If you're having soul problems I feed bad for you son.
#79EcchiBakaPosted 3/21/2013 4:40:13 PM
Aphoristic posted...
Stop arguing about boobs.

BOOBS = Balloon Oriented Object Becomes Sexual

I guess I mean nice breasts, as in not too small, and not too big. Wait, you don't want them to be average size either, you'd want to be on the large size, but not too large so they aren't saggy. And that's another thing, if they were saggy, they aren't nice. Sometimes you can't tell if the breasts were actually saggy by the bra they wear, but if you look hard enough, you'll see that the breasts end up lower on the girl's chests than normal. Saggy breasts are EW. You also don't want them to be too small or they'll be loli breasts, and those aren't impressive at all. Loli breasts aren't even grab-able. Back to breasts being nice, besides the fact that they have to be the right size, their texture has to be in shape too. For them to be of utmost perfection, they have to be a nice round size. If they are correctly round, you could stick a pen in between them and it'll hold there. It kinda looks like they are smushing together, but because of the softest, they actually keep their shape. Another thing, touch. They gotta be soft. Huggies, lovable, soft. Not too soft where you can stick your finger there and leave a mark for about 10 secs, that's about too soft for my tastes. Good enough to where you feel like heaven when you place your heaven in between. And some ending tips. Nice breasts don't have stretch marks, freckles, misguided tan lines, or crazy marks. Some tattoos look great on a nice pair of breasts, but I like my breasts without them. Oh, and don't even get me STARTED on correct nipples to go with them. But before you dive into the pleasant realm that includes breasts of all shapes and sizes, you must understand how these breasts look from the outside underneath all of that clothing. Let us start with lolis. Lolis basically are flat-chested, and don't have any breasts at all. These type of breasts are always found on younger aged girls, usually around before the age of 13. It should be easy to detect a loli's lack thereof and unless that is your preference, I suggest staying clear of these as they have no method of pleasure. Next are relatively small boobs. They at least show some sign of life under some shirts and outfits. These type of breasts can be grabbed, but other uses like a breast smother can't be performed because of their petite size. There are many unique other differences that theses breasts have because of their small size. There are some with freakishly large nipples and those with an abnormal perkiness. Whatever is your preference is what you should look for. Next are medium sized breasts. These are the closest to perfection because of their mid-level size, and along with that comes their soft texture. Easy to spot and very delightful to play with, these type of breasts are sometimes hard to find. Females tend to show these delectable objects off with low cut shirts to give you a visible sight of the smooth crack in between the breasts, and then the rest is up for to imagine. The next and final type of breasts I will be discussing are large breasts. If medium size breasts were number one on the scale of pleasure, I'm sure large breasts come at a close second. They are greatly seen even under various unappealing clothing. Big breasts trounce the competition in the softness category, and they many many uses. Problem is, they are a bit heavy (not that it matters to the male, but it does put a sort of strain on the female who has to tote those beauties around). The bounce factor in these are great, even greater than that of the medium type. If you can't get happiness off of any of the previous types describe, you should definitely try these. But people please, in this quest for the perfect pair, there is a such thing as TOO much.
---
#80EcchiBakaPosted 3/21/2013 4:41:06 PM
Kyerofox posted...
PraetorianGhost posted...

That training must have made her more resistant to swords and arrows than Mordikaizer.

Her outfit still makes no sense for being a tank class with no magical shields.

Compare Amumu, a fragile zombie yordle only covered in bandages
---