Tips against Akali mid?

#1SirGizmoPosted 3/20/2013 9:15:51 AM
I be Ryze, always have trouble against Akali in mid. Once she hits six, it's lol.
---
""You miss 100% of the shots you dont take. -Wayne Gretzky" -Michael Scott." -SirGizmo
#2Ducky_MomoPosted 3/20/2013 9:17:46 AM
Just wait till she gets nerfed, because there's nothing you can do.
#3Rookie_JetPosted 3/20/2013 9:22:54 AM
Pink wards and negatron cloak...she'll tickle you, but that's about it. When she's about to all in, snare her and she'll just sit like a good little goose. She's not that tough. The worst part about her is when she figures out she can't beat you and starts roaming. You have to constantly keep track of her to warn your allies.
#4SirGizmo(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 9:42:27 AM
Got two pre-6 kills which sealed the deal for me, yay.
---
""You miss 100% of the shots you dont take. -Wayne Gretzky" -Michael Scott." -SirGizmo
#5Herbert0Posted 3/20/2013 9:44:22 AM
Play Nunu mid and laugh at her.
#6edubsPosted 3/20/2013 9:57:18 AM
Rookie_Jet posted...
Pink wards and negatron cloak...she'll tickle you, but that's about it. When she's about to all in, snare her and she'll just sit like a good little goose. She's not that tough. The worst part about her is when she figures out she can't beat you and starts roaming. You have to constantly keep track of her to warn your allies.

Because akali only relies on ap for damage? IF the akali is smart she gets gunblade first and does a lot of mixed damage
---
Greatest system of all time is the N64. OOT, SM64, Paper Mario DK64 and Ogre Battle
not changing my sig until the Pirates have a winning season started 3/31/08
#7xfrankcookxPosted 3/20/2013 10:03:53 AM
honestly i don't see what's so good about akali. i don't usually have any problems with any akali, ever. I just go vlad, and rape her (even though everyone says vlad's early game is weak, i've only lost lane once, against swain, just that once, though i got REALLY raped that time). beaten countless akalis with vlad. also, malzahar, his E will just hit akali whether she's invicible or not, his W is also about the size of akali's field, the silence is good. If you didn't get any kill with malz, by the time you and akali hit lvl 6, his combo can pretty much kill her en less than 5 seconds while she is suppresed. I only use cho gath in jungle, but i think he can manage an akali too. if you seriously can't beat her, just ask the jungler to babysit you, probably lose, buy akali, learn to play her, and do it. Never used her, and still, as i said, i don't see what's so "OP" about her, just a good burst, the other stuff, if you have any brain, is not that hard to deal with
#8hellraiser121Posted 3/20/2013 10:10:01 AM
xfrankcookx posted...
honestly i don't see what's so good about akali. i don't usually have any problems with any akali, ever. I just go vlad, and rape her (even though everyone says vlad's early game is weak, i've only lost lane once, against swain, just that once, though i got REALLY raped that time). beaten countless akalis with vlad. also, malzahar, his E will just hit akali whether she's invicible or not, his W is also about the size of akali's field, the silence is good. If you didn't get any kill with malz, by the time you and akali hit lvl 6, his combo can pretty much kill her en less than 5 seconds while she is suppresed. I only use cho gath in jungle, but i think he can manage an akali too. if you seriously can't beat her, just ask the jungler to babysit you, probably lose, buy akali, learn to play her, and do it. Never used her, and still, as i said, i don't see what's so "OP" about her, just a good burst, the other stuff, if you have any brain, is not that hard to deal with

The only champ I have trouble with post 6 with Akali is Vlad so there might be some truth to this. Malz will blow up instantly if the Akali is any good. Never lost against a Malz once when playing as Akali.
---
Yeah I Am Just That Awesome. Write About It in Your Diaries Tonight.
The Legend of Dragoon>>>>>>>>>>>>FFVII
#9anth0nyPosted 3/20/2013 10:20:13 AM
Ryze rapes Akali. Your q is consistent where her skills are not. When she shrouds she reveals herself to attack you or a minion.

Just q every chance you get and you're going to win lane. don't use w. don't use e. Those will just be wasting your mana. You will scare her from farming GUARANTEED.

Always. ALWAYS. call your mia'. She will roam because she can't win. A good akali won't bother trying to win mid.
---
Remember the Random House.
#10Herostratus_Posted 3/20/2013 10:26:50 AM
anth0ny posted...
Ryze rapes Akali. Your q is consistent where her skills are not. When she shrouds she reveals herself to attack you or a minion.

Just q every chance you get and you're going to win lane. don't use w. don't use e. Those will just be wasting your mana. You will scare her from farming GUARANTEED.

Always. ALWAYS. call your mia'. She will roam because she can't win. A good akali won't bother trying to win mid.

Yeah Ryze can crush Akali by denying her the early farm and hopefully killing her as soon as he gets a blue.
---
LoL IGN: Yossarian42