Pros and Cons Hecarim Exhaust or ghost

#1diego_velPosted 3/20/2013 4:10:41 PM
I lean towards exhaust secures me more kills. Whats your opinion? :) And why does hecarim has no tournament play? thank you :D
---
SSBB: 2148-8424-4414
#2Arken101Posted 3/20/2013 4:11:19 PM
Flash or bust
---
[http://animebot.everyboty.net/pix/866.jpg] [http://i.imgur.com/xx0hSNV.png]
Disregard Choices, Acquire Swain Garen's mai waifu
#3RyuForcePosted 3/20/2013 4:14:21 PM
Arken101 posted...
Flash or bust

But Hecarim gets a damage boost when ghost is active (passive) and already has a way to get over walls when he chases or needs to escape. Flash isn't all that needed on him.

I would say Ghost if you want to always stick to enemies or ensure an escape, exhaust if you want enemies to do little damage fighting back and unable to run far.
---
GamerTag: DocterLuigi
If you want me as a Xbox friend, let me know your from GAMEFAQs or I will most likely not accept it.
#4Darkyellow327Posted 3/20/2013 4:16:46 PM(edited)
Ghost for chasing. You don't need to exhaust them unless you're taking it because no one else has it and you need to shut down the ad carry. Ghost + Icefist is like landing that first cleaver with Mundo, they're going to have to do a lot to get away from you.
---
Not changing my sig until Soulja Boy challenges me to a rap battle
#5Lord_WoobiePosted 3/20/2013 4:23:39 PM(edited)
Exhaust is IMO the best summoner spell in the game. I think it's better than ghost at nabbing early kills and setting a lane ahead. Also, if you're counterjungled or counterjungling and run into the enemy jungler, you can exhaust them and get a huge advantage. Hecarim isn't the best duelist, so I like having exhaust as an ace up my sleeve.

EDIT: Exhaust is also great in team fights - since you're gonna be in the thick of things you can use it to shut down their carry for a crucial few seconds or peel their bruiser.
---
On the field of honor, the gods bearing witness to my glory, I will pull your entrails through your eyes and use them as reins to ride your soul to hades below!
#6Fenrir the WolfPosted 3/20/2013 4:21:18 PM
Ghost imo

gotta go fast
---
And then John was a zombie.
#7SpinAsbelPosted 3/20/2013 4:22:11 PM
RyuForce posted...
already has a way to get over walls when he chases or needs to escape.

On a 100 second cool down. Ezreal has it on a 11 second cool down and still takes flash.
---
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to find the monkey.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJiIkRwS8Wc
#8Darkyellow327Posted 3/20/2013 4:22:34 PM
SpinAsbel posted...
RyuForce posted...

On a 100 second cool down. Ezreal has it on a 11 second cool down and still takes flash.

Ez also isn't a tank/bruiser
---
Not changing my sig until Soulja Boy challenges me to a rap battle
#9RyuForcePosted 3/20/2013 4:53:27 PM(edited)
Darkyellow327 posted...
SpinAsbel posted...
RyuForce posted...

Ez also isn't a tank/bruiser

This. Hec isn't about flashing every chance you get and while it's a 100 second cooldown it is shorter then the time it takes for a normal one. He is rewarded way more for having ghost thanks to that damage boost on movement speed. As such, it is why he is one of the few champs that work better with ghost over flash.
---
GamerTag: DocterLuigi
If you want me as a Xbox friend, let me know your from GAMEFAQs or I will most likely not accept it.
#10BhelliumPosted 3/20/2013 5:04:16 PM
Fenrir the Wolf posted...
Ghost imo

gotta go fast

---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.