No topic on Chaox getting benched?

#21SlaynPosted 3/21/2013 3:06:04 AM
ssupermario92 posted...
AgentReborn posted...
Rumble_Tristy posted...
Was it really for banging some chick after the recent tourney and causing a ruckus about it?

Apparently he showed up late and hung over multiple times even during MLG.

Yeah he had drunk sex with a fangirl or some s***

translation: Disregard females, sit on ass all day and play vidya gaems

If it is your job to do so ( literally ), then yeah. Don't screw over your team to get some tail. What if a famous athlete were to get in trouble for such activity? You won't see Kobe Bryant acting like that...
---
#1 LoL Poster NA: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/63627116
#22BowtotheTWIGPosted 3/21/2013 3:27:32 AM
Slayn posted...
ssupermario92 posted...
AgentReborn posted...
Rumble_Tristy posted...
Was it really for banging some chick after the recent tourney and causing a ruckus about it?

Apparently he showed up late and hung over multiple times even during MLG.

Yeah he had drunk sex with a fangirl or some s***

translation: Disregard females, sit on ass all day and play vidya gaems

If it is your job to do so ( literally ), then yeah. Don't screw over your team to get some tail. What if a famous athlete were to get in trouble for such activity? You won't see Kobe Bryant acting like that...

Nah, he just rapes someone instead

Literally. Rape.
---
Top Solo Lulu Guide: http://solomid.net/guides.php?g=28448 Updated for Season 3!
20 different Final Fantasy Ratings in Quote.
#23XxMistahKrazyxXPosted 3/21/2013 3:47:17 AM
They other guys are just mad that Chaox is their best looking members and all the groupies wanna take him for a spin.

I mean we have Xspecial and those eyebrows...

OddOne and that alien head. Which seems even weirder given how awkward he is (and don't try and defend him, "his gf is hot though" because i already went over this , she is part of the real life X Files... Scully was her mentor)...

Dyrus is *passable* but dem acne scars.... not a good look when combined with not shaving...

And Reginald... as someone said before... looks like the offspring of Kirby and Donkey Kong.... must be why he is good at video games
#24Grey_AsakuraPosted 3/21/2013 4:06:49 AM
so whats the show gonna be about twhen they got eliminated?
---
http://i.imgur.com/ZuXHL.jpg http://i.imgur.com/CEvtF.jpg
Delicious Erza
#25gam3szzz_2Posted 3/21/2013 5:29:18 AM
He did NOT go out partying with Vulcun. They held a Nos (the drink) party until 10 PM and then Chaox went out on his own. Gotta give more respect to Vulcun than that.

Dumb GameCrib with its misleading information.
---
LoL ID: Pinkuu (Diamond Support Player S2)
#26XxMistahKrazyxXPosted 3/21/2013 5:41:21 AM
gam3szzz_2 posted...
He did NOT go out partying with Vulcun. They held a Nos (the drink) party until 10 PM and then Chaox went out on his own. Gotta give more respect to Vulcun than that.

Well i dunno Chaox himself said he went bar hopping at 1am with "the guys from Vulcan"
#27gam3szzz_2Posted 3/21/2013 5:54:38 AM
gam3szzz_2 posted...

Well i dunno Chaox himself said he went bar hopping at 1am with "the guys from Vulcan"

I've talked with Vulcun, Gnomesayin, and people who were at MLG Dallas myself. TSM exaggerates the hell out of their show, that's why it looks so scripted.
---
LoL ID: Pinkuu (Diamond Support Player S2)
#28CosmosYearsPosted 3/21/2013 9:01:59 AM
Not surprising at all. This is a reality show through and through because they aren't performing where they should be, time to make money by making drama. It's really pathetic.
---
I didn't rage quit, I left because Aladair was being a Jew. ~Aphoristic 2013
LOL IGN: Aladair
#29easymodexzPosted 3/21/2013 9:07:53 AM
Lol TSM is such a joke.

Their games are boring, their gameplay is weak. I didn't even know they had an asinine reality show. That's hilarious.