Want to gain elo? Don't play adc in solo queue.

#1AK47plzPosted 3/20/2013 10:15:19 PM
It's by far the worst position to play, which is a shame because besides mid it's my favorite. No control at all over the other lanes, meaning mid or top can feed ridiculously hard and then you're just screwed over in team fights. Too reliant on teammates doing their job, which 90% of the time they have no idea what their job even is. You're squishy so if you make one mistake you can easily get blown up and lose the game. Just don't do it if you actually want to get higher elo.
---
terran
#2SSStierPosted 3/20/2013 10:17:38 PM
Mad, bad, etc.
---
UC
#3AK47plz(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 10:17:50 PM
SSStier posted...
Mad, bad, etc.

yeah yeah yeah
---
terran
#4ReonikkiPosted 3/20/2013 10:20:43 PM
MF is by far the best adc to play in soloQ for me. Easy CS and press R to win teamfights.
---
http://tinyurl.com/coypo3a
#5matrix0523Posted 3/20/2013 10:21:43 PM
Agree 100%.
---
GT: Chauvanistic - Only good player on gamefaqs - UMvC3 - Wesker - Doom - Strider - P4A - Teddie- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZP7-8Q2kTe4 - 2:50
#6AK47plz(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 10:22:24 PM
Reonikki posted...
MF is by far the best adc to play in soloQ for me. Easy CS and press R to win teamfights.

Either her because of just her ult or ezreal because he is the least team reliant.
---
terran
#7g-cube_mastaPosted 3/20/2013 10:24:41 PM
nah AD is good for gaining rating.

Because of the role of AD carries in this game you have a very big impact on the game.

The good AD carry players I know have the most consistent results in terms of like win rate.

Mid, top, support and jungle especially have way more fluctuations.
---
~GameFAQs LoL Board President~
http://i.imgur.com/6rO0g.png
#8DeadpooL7Posted 3/20/2013 10:32:35 PM
AD is the best imo... I hate playing it but its the easiest at low level to win the game.

In Bronze and Silver there are really no decent ADCs. So you can easily win lane and the thing is if you dont ADC one of your terribad team mates will. You think they suck at mid? Wait till you see them ADC and get 30 CS to the other teams 120.

Not to mention the psych factor of an ADC going 4-0 in lane. Low level players will lose their minds and think youre a god and probably want to surrender.

Finally its the easiest in team fights cause you dont have to go in on anyone. You let you team go in and suck it up while taking dmg and just click from a distance. Bad players dont know how to deal with things.

Though to be honest in bronze and such its best to just go Panth/Xin or something bot lane and laugh when you force a 20 minute surrender... but good luck not having your team rage 'omg no ADC report GGGGGGGGGGG'
---
Taric is mai waifu
#9AK47plz(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 10:58:12 PM
DeadpooL7 posted...
AD is the best imo... I hate playing it but its the easiest at low level to win the game.

In Bronze and Silver there are really no decent ADCs. So you can easily win lane and the thing is if you dont ADC one of your terribad team mates will. You think they suck at mid? Wait till you see them ADC and get 30 CS to the other teams 120.

Not to mention the psych factor of an ADC going 4-0 in lane. Low level players will lose their minds and think youre a god and probably want to surrender.

Finally its the easiest in team fights cause you dont have to go in on anyone. You let you team go in and suck it up while taking dmg and just click from a distance. Bad players dont know how to deal with things.

Though to be honest in bronze and such its best to just go Panth/Xin or something bot lane and laugh when you force a 20 minute surrender... but good luck not having your team rage 'omg no ADC report GGGGGGGGGGG'

Adc is probably the hardest role in teamfights lol. You have to be constantly aware of positioning, you have to kite vs. their bruisers, expect your team to peel for you, know your cd's etc. etc. It's the most mechanically demanding role as far as teamfighting goes, by far.
---
terran
#10AK47plz(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 11:00:21 PM
g-cube_masta posted...
nah AD is good for gaining rating.

Because of the role of AD carries in this game you have a very big impact on the game.

The good AD carry players I know have the most consistent results in terms of like win rate.

Mid, top, support and jungle especially have way more fluctuations.

It should be the other way around. If you're good at mid, you should have no problem winning your lane and then snowballing the other lanes hard. As the ad carry you are 100% team reliant, even in lane you rely mostly on your support to get kills. Lategame you do a ton of damage sure, but how is that going to help if you get ANY bruiser or assassin with a gapcloser targetting you, unless your team peels very well.
---
terran