Akali stealth nerf.

  • Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Akali stealth nerf.
2 years ago#1
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3237972

Apparently they'll make Akali not keep stealth anymore after leaving the circle.
---
Not happy with committing just murder, he had to go and dirty the courthouse, too!? GUILTY - Judge
<Official topic-ender of GameFAQs>
2 years ago#2
Inb4 they make the circle bigger...
---
FGC represent!
DignatoReRaised posted... Oh god are people gonna start talking about sodium content and being exposed.
2 years ago#3
I think you're wording it wrong. It looks like she'll be revealed as soon as she leaves the shroud area instead of about 1.5-2 seconds after she walks off. She should still be able to be stealth'd if she leaves and goes back, but now she can't just shroud during a gank and walk off due to the seconds of reaction time they won't have to catch her.
---
LoL: Ecchi Baka/TheGreatestBaka. Give me ecchi manga recommendations!
http://i.imgur.com/xx0hSNV.png
2 years ago#4
While this will be a big nerf (in which Akali players won't be able to escape so easily), it'll be one that should've happened in the first place
2 years ago#5
They're awfully late with this...
---
You know 1% milk? If it's 1% milk, what's the other 99% of white stuff?
General Screenname Name: Mik! || Monster Hunter Profile in Quote
2 years ago#6
SilenVt posted...
While this will be a big nerf (in which Akali players won't be able to escape so easily), it'll be one that should've happened in the first place

---
[http://animebot.everyboty.net/pix/866.jpg] [http://i.imgur.com/xx0hSNV.png]
Disregard Choices, Acquire Swain Garen's mai waifu
2 years ago#7
thought you meant they nerfed something about her either indirectly or directly but not disclosed through patch notes
---
~GameFAQs LoL Board President~
http://i.imgur.com/6rO0g.png
2 years ago#8
Good.
---
Oh no! It's Idiot power!
2 years ago#9
Akali is kind of flavor of the month right now, and many, many times over the past few weeks I've seen Akali juke a whole team trying to cover all her exits because she is still invisible a full second after leaving. It's ridiculous, just make it work as intended. The red line is clearly there to show her area of invisibility, and she wasn't supposed to be able to keep the stealth outside the circle.
---
Funky Strong
"Date vuelta. Veras el color rojo cuando termine contigo..." - Vega
2 years ago#10
Arken101 posted...
SilenVt posted...
While this will be a big nerf (in which Akali players won't be able to escape so easily), it'll be one that should've happened in the first place

---
ill be here 4 u eco jus lyk the mop on the commercial babby-wechina23
fighting games suck-bluerain
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Akali stealth nerf.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived