Akali stealth nerf.

#11Susan0Posted 3/21/2013 5:55:47 AM
Cool.

The nerf is okay
---
Official Daedric Prince of Madness of All Boards
Akali is my Waifu~ Now, You DIE :D
#12DeleveleDPosted 3/21/2013 6:00:35 AM
The only reason for the whole "she keeps her stealth for 1-2 seconds after she leaves Twilight Shroud" is because the icon she gains when she's inside Twilight Shroud continually refreshes itself, which lasts the same 1-2 seconds when she leaves.

If they made the icon instantly apply when she's inside her shroud, she'd become invisible instantly instead of having a short fade time, and she'd appear instantly when outside instead of keeping the stealth for the 1-2 seconds.
---
The statement below is false.
The statement above is true.
#13shadyelfPosted 3/21/2013 6:29:37 AM
Don't mind this at all. Glad they aren't nerfing her damage.
---
?
#14ThyCorndogPosted 3/21/2013 6:49:52 AM
so while she's still the bursty assassin she's always been, now she has to think twice before ganking someone that isn't alone, cause she can't just shroud and walk away

good
---
Hey what's going on in this thread http://i.imgur.com/9VkxI.gif
My friend's YouTubes. She's got LP's and stuff. http://www.youtube.com/user/ratbirdchampion
#15XxAzerothxXPosted 3/21/2013 8:33:38 AM
ThyCorndog posted...
so while she's still the bursty assassin she's always been, now she has to think twice before ganking someone that isn't alone, cause she can't just shroud and walk away

good
#16DartDragoonPosted 3/21/2013 8:59:35 AM
About ****ing time. That shroud is the biggest bull**** move in the game, and the lingering stealth was the worst offender in all that.

Good riddance.
---
GT: AstroZombie29
SF4: Vega BB: Arakune MK: Sindel UMvC3: TaskMstr / Haggar / Trish
#17princemarth23Posted 3/21/2013 9:04:55 AM
shadyelf posted...
Don't mind this at all. Glad they aren't nerfing her damage.

We don't know this. Riot rarely nerfs only one aspect of a champion that is considered very strong. Imo they will hit at least 2 parts of her kit but I'm not sure what else. I remember someone mentioning her ult didn't gain charges on assists on PBE so that is entirely plausible.
#18ItsSpotlightPosted 3/21/2013 9:06:27 AM
eco master posted...
Arken101 posted...
SilenVt posted...
While this will be a big nerf (in which Akali players won't be able to escape so easily), it'll be one that should've happened in the first place
#19sonic_rockzPosted 3/21/2013 9:41:24 AM
eco master posted...
Arken101 posted...
SilenVt posted...
While this will be a big nerf (in which Akali players won't be able to escape so easily), it'll be one that should've happened in the first place

---
Paper is OP, scissors is fine. - Rock
#20themagicpainmanPosted 3/21/2013 9:42:13 AM
Yay, brain-dead escape nerfs are always nice.
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW