So people think Quinn is good now?

#1j0rdannnPosted 3/20/2013 11:25:52 PM
All I heard after her release was how much she sucked. Now she's free and I've actually gotten a chance to play her myself, and I think she sucks too.

Oddly enough, every time I say she sucks, the people on my team say she's OP.

Her kit is horrible. W is situational and is a thousand times more useless than Ashe's map reveal. Q is good early game, but useless in team fights late game since tanks are going to absorb the **** out of it and the blind will mean nothing. It also gets absorbed by minions. Granted it's an AoE blind, which could be good in theory, but I don't feel like it ever really helps that much. R is only good to escape and maybe to pick up a kill on someone that's low with the second activation, but that puts you in a bad position more times than not because Quinn is slow as hell even with boots. Her only CC is a single target slow that will most likely get you killed in a team fight.

On top of all that, her range sucks and it doesn't seem like her damage is on par with other ADC champs either.

Am I horribly wrong here? I don't get it. I mainly play ADC and top lately, and I'm not a bad ADC. I just feel like Quinn is probably one of the worst in the game.
---
Currently playing: League of Legends, Fire Emblem Awakening.
#2Camel-RiderPosted 3/20/2013 11:28:38 PM
who the hell thinks quinn is good?
---
LoL IGN: The Camel Rider
#3FoxDragon13Posted 3/20/2013 11:29:01 PM
Nope

She is a crappy ADC and top. Riot broke the streak of releasing strong champs then nerfing them. Quinn is UP
---
"Are you quite finished?"-Black Mage
"I was thinking I should run around in an idiotic panic."-Fighter
#4BhelliumPosted 3/20/2013 11:33:31 PM
you are aware that w is an AS buff as well, right?
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
#5j0rdannn(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 11:36:21 PM
Bhellium posted...
you are aware that w is an AS buff as well, right?

I have been aware of that, but I forgot about it when making this topic.
---
#6bIuerainPosted 3/20/2013 11:41:58 PM
Quinn is great and you're probably a mediocre ADC player if you think otherwise. No other ADC has as much utility as her besides like, maybe bot lane Jayce.

She's not the strongest ADC every either, but she definitely has more utility and options than any other ADC and she's very strong if you can use them.
---
Funky Strong
"Date vuelta. Veras el color rojo cuando termine contigo..." - Vega
#7j0rdannn(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 11:55:15 PM(edited)
bIuerain posted...
Quinn is great and you're probably a mediocre ADC player if you think otherwise. No other ADC has as much utility as her besides like, maybe bot lane Jayce.

She's not the strongest ADC every either, but she definitely has more utility and options than any other ADC and she's very strong if you can use them.

I can't even consider listening to what you have to say after "you're probably a mediocre ADC player."

It's cute that you'd defend her by making assumptions about me as a player, but you know nothing about how I do with other ADC champs. Like I'm not allowed to be a good ADC unless I can play one single champ that you deem is good. Funny.

I went 27/8 with Varus two days ago. I would give you more specifics, but my match history is clogged with a bunch of defeats with Quinn. When I play Varus/Ashe/MF, I feel like I have ways to help my team. Quinn is just useless. The only thing you can do is sit and watch your whole team die and then maybe R and fly away, if you're lucky.
---
#8PhoenixNinePosted 3/20/2013 11:56:06 PM
Quinn can duel other AD carries "decently" well but that's it really.
---
~Victory needs no explanation; defeat allows none.~
#9TrevorkkhoPosted 3/20/2013 11:59:25 PM
She can duel but hardly an adc (not going to carry, unless fed) Draven is better if u want to out duel and win small skirmish. Her as steroid is on extreme long cd because it doubles as scouting utility.
---
POK Erthroid Myeloid Ontogenic
#10KeiHazuki99Posted 3/21/2013 12:17:08 AM
Her playstyle is a bit dangerous.
Her E can cause you to land under enemy tower range, like Vi's ult.
Her being squishy can mean death on certain situation.
Her R put you in melee position.
I guess her style would be split-pushing AD bruiser or carry.
She can escape well and scout if enemy went missing from the map.
Joining fight a bit late with teleport will allow her to clean up after enemy waste their skills and only auto-attacking. So she turns to Valor, E to middle of enemy and Q to mess up enemies AA.
But it's just my opinion.