So people think Quinn is good now?

#11KlobziPosted 3/20/2013 11:19:32 PM
Yeah, she's not really that good. Which is fine, because everyone would just rush to her and then it's just a game whoever gets Quinn first.
#12AlbinoCrocodilePosted 3/21/2013 12:13:41 AM
People who say she's bad are the same ones who feed in low elo bot lanes. Ignore the idiots.
---
Miss Albino at your service...
Not really.
#13Fenrir the WolfPosted 3/21/2013 12:46:48 AM
I feel like she's really snowbally. If she can gain a strong upper hand early then she's a pain to deal with. But otherwise she gets outscaled by most anyone else.
---
And then John was a zombie.
#14Savra104Posted 3/21/2013 12:58:03 AM
A fed Quinn can do incredible damage to enemy teams.

After playing with her for myself, she actually felt pretty strong. My biggest issue with her is her Ult. It's nice for escape and chasing some enemies, but I feel the whole "don't put the squishy ADC in melee range" thing. Even when I build tanky, I feel like trying to do this isn't so hot....

I saw a few posts suggesting opening teamfights with Valor form then using Quinn to finish the battle. Haven't tried it, but I'll see if it makes me feel better.
#15bIuerainPosted 3/21/2013 1:40:13 AM
j0rdannn posted...
bIuerain posted...
Quinn is great and you're probably a mediocre ADC player if you think otherwise. No other ADC has as much utility as her besides like, maybe bot lane Jayce.

She's not the strongest ADC every either, but she definitely has more utility and options than any other ADC and she's very strong if you can use them.

I can't even consider listening to what you have to say after "you're probably a mediocre ADC player."

It's cute that you'd defend her by making assumptions about me as a player, but you know nothing about how I do with other ADC champs. Like I'm not allowed to be a good ADC unless I can play one single champ that you deem is good. Funny.

I went 27/8 with Varus two days ago. I would give you more specifics, but my match history is clogged with a bunch of defeats with Quinn. When I play Varus/Ashe/MF, I feel like I have ways to help my team. Quinn is just useless. The only thing you can do is sit and watch your whole team die and then maybe R and fly away, if you're lucky.

You telling me your score in a random Varus game doesn't tell me much. Just because I can carry a game 20/0 with Wukong doesn't mean the enemy team was good enough stop me. Getting a lot of kills with any champ doesn't make you not-mediocre. I don't care what you can and can't do against people in whatever elo your in, let alone that I don't hold the GameFAQs LoL community in high esteem anyways. On the other hand, I frequently play with gold-elo ADC players who are really good with every ADC, and they're quite excellent with Quinn because they know how to exploit her kit. They agree that Quinn is hella good.

People are much quicker to blame their characters than themselves. In any game, fighting games or RTS or mobas, people to think it's a problem with their character when it's actually a problem with themselves. I have no doubt that it's the same with Quinn.
---
Funky Strong
"Date vuelta. Veras el color rojo cuando termine contigo..." - Vega
#16TheSteelPhoenixPosted 3/21/2013 1:42:53 AM
I have yet to see one do anything that makes me think "Wow this character is impressive". Even the strong ones looked like if they were some other ADC they would have been doing even better.
---
lol
#17JiminyTheDingoPosted 3/21/2013 1:52:01 AM
She's pretty good in lane, but she's weak in teamfights.
---
The fruit...it's...it's taunting me! O_o
#18DeanyzyPosted 3/21/2013 1:53:25 AM
I feel she's underrated, she does have a lot of weaknesses and if she doesn't snowball early she'll struggle later on, she needs buffs but she isn't completely horrible, she just has quite a skill gap. You have to know the exact right time to use your abilities to make them effective.
#19iXCelticXiPosted 3/21/2013 1:59:01 AM
Trevorkkho posted...
She can duel but hardly an adc (not going to carry, unless fed) Draven is better if u want to out duel and win small skirmish. Her as steroid is on extreme long cd because it doubles as scouting utility.

Or because the cooldown is infinity due to it being a passive. Good call though, sport.
---
LoL IGN: Greedy
#20GTOrider88Posted 3/21/2013 2:01:50 AM
As an ADC, she sucks, who cares about her top because she isn't a top lane champion. If Riot wanted her to be a top lane champion, they wouldn't of made her an adc. That being said, you can't fully blame it on the champion. Her skill set isn't the greatest, but it's not the worst either. Part of the blame is on the player playing her. If you don't know what you're doing, which you don't most likely since you're playing her, then that's your fault. I have yet to see any decent Quinn players.