So people think Quinn is good now?

#31dennis941012Posted 3/21/2013 5:15:58 AM
She has a strong early game, but starts to fall off pretty quickly unless she gets fed.

no
---
(>")> <(' ')> <("<)
~GameFAQs LoL Board Supreme Leader~> voted by http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=89123
#32shadyelfPosted 3/21/2013 5:20:58 AM
http://i.imgur.com/kS8cIUv.jpg
---
?
#33MelvinrulesPosted 3/21/2013 5:38:26 AM
Every quinn thats played on my team has sucked .. How-ever everyone I've gone up against has been good.. He's the new Shaco
#34Khaos XeroPosted 3/21/2013 5:46:36 AM
I actually don't think she is TERRIBLE, but she definitely has some troubles in mid-late game. Her laning is very good if you know what you are doing, and she requires skill and proper positioning, as well as knowing when using Valor will be advantageous in the fight. People forget about the burst potential after a few auto attacks (with 80% attack speed boost) and EQR.

Still, she could probably use some buffs/QoL changes. Vault's animation takes pretty long and sometimes you don't want to actually use it in a close fight. She's one of the few people I like to get Bloodthirster first, too, since Harrier applies lifesteal.
---
Playing: League of Legends [PC], Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne [PS2]
#35j0rdannn(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2013 6:35:21 AM
bIuerain posted...
j0rdannn posted...
bIuerain posted...
Quinn is great and you're probably a mediocre ADC player if you think otherwise. No other ADC has as much utility as her besides like, maybe bot lane Jayce.

She's not the strongest ADC every either, but she definitely has more utility and options than any other ADC and she's very strong if you can use them.

I can't even consider listening to what you have to say after "you're probably a mediocre ADC player."

It's cute that you'd defend her by making assumptions about me as a player, but you know nothing about how I do with other ADC champs. Like I'm not allowed to be a good ADC unless I can play one single champ that you deem is good. Funny.

I went 27/8 with Varus two days ago. I would give you more specifics, but my match history is clogged with a bunch of defeats with Quinn. When I play Varus/Ashe/MF, I feel like I have ways to help my team. Quinn is just useless. The only thing you can do is sit and watch your whole team die and then maybe R and fly away, if you're lucky.

You telling me your score in a random Varus game doesn't tell me much. Just because I can carry a game 20/0 with Wukong doesn't mean the enemy team was good enough stop me. Getting a lot of kills with any champ doesn't make you not-mediocre. I don't care what you can and can't do against people in whatever elo your in, let alone that I don't hold the GameFAQs LoL community in high esteem anyways. On the other hand, I frequently play with gold-elo ADC players who are really good with every ADC, and they're quite excellent with Quinn because they know how to exploit her kit. They agree that Quinn is hella good.

People are much quicker to blame their characters than themselves. In any game, fighting games or RTS or mobas, people to think it's a problem with their character when it's actually a problem with themselves. I have no doubt that it's the same with Quinn.

I fail to see how you telling me that you play with people who agree with you is in any way different or more believable than me telling you what I can do with Varus. Obviously there will be people who know what Quinn can do and can use her well. That doesn't, however, change the fact that she's outclassed by other ADC's. My alleged inferiority to you and your rank doesn't mean that I can't have an opinion about her. Your posts have an extremely elitist tone that I'm not feeling.

I'm not trying to convince anyone that I'm the best ADC there is, or that I know everything there is to know about being an ADC. It's just completely obvious to me that Quinn is not good at what Riot framed her to be good at, for quite an expansive number of different reasons.

Like a lot of other people are saying, it's easy to do well in Quinn's laning phase. I can outfarm the other ADC all I want and win my lane, but when it comes down to it, everyone always ends up better than me because her damage and range are just not good and she's useless in team fights.
---
Currently playing: League of Legends, Fire Emblem Awakening.
#36GorenksPosted 3/21/2013 6:55:36 AM
Unless they changed it, her W reveal and her Valor W share the same CD, so you can't check for ganks and then AS buff Valor in the same instance. This is real annoying, also her W passive isn't reliable.
---
XBL/BF3PC: Boogiepop101
Steam ID: OhmyGLOB!
#37Matter85Posted 3/21/2013 7:10:58 AM
Only good things about Quin are here Q and her E and her passive imo. Without the blind I feel her dueling would be crap when their are creeps around to take the passive marker.
---
-Checkmate
#38DesertShinobiPosted 3/21/2013 7:17:12 AM
bIuerain posted...
j0rdannn posted...
bIuerain posted...
Quinn is great and you're probably a mediocre ADC player if you think otherwise. No other ADC has as much utility as her besides like, maybe bot lane Jayce.

She's not the strongest ADC every either, but she definitely has more utility and options than any other ADC and she's very strong if you can use them.

I can't even consider listening to what you have to say after "you're probably a mediocre ADC player."

It's cute that you'd defend her by making assumptions about me as a player, but you know nothing about how I do with other ADC champs. Like I'm not allowed to be a good ADC unless I can play one single champ that you deem is good. Funny.

I went 27/8 with Varus two days ago. I would give you more specifics, but my match history is clogged with a bunch of defeats with Quinn. When I play Varus/Ashe/MF, I feel like I have ways to help my team. Quinn is just useless. The only thing you can do is sit and watch your whole team die and then maybe R and fly away, if you're lucky.

You telling me your score in a random Varus game doesn't tell me much. Just because I can carry a game 20/0 with Wukong doesn't mean the enemy team was good enough stop me. Getting a lot of kills with any champ doesn't make you not-mediocre. I don't care what you can and can't do against people in whatever elo your in, let alone that I don't hold the GameFAQs LoL community in high esteem anyways. On the other hand, I frequently play with gold-elo ADC players who are really good with every ADC, and they're quite excellent with Quinn because they know how to exploit her kit. They agree that Quinn is hella good.

People are much quicker to blame their characters than themselves. In any game, fighting games or RTS or mobas, people to think it's a problem with their character when it's actually a problem with themselves. I have no doubt that it's the same with Quinn.

So much hate right here. Quinn has strong trading potential in a 1v1 but is rather usless overall in a teamfight (although that blind can be rather useful if it hits a "valuable" target. Also other champs do her jobs but better. They have high dmg output as well as an ult that greatly benefits them or their team (i.e varus, graves, ashe). The fact that you play with "gold players" frequently since I regularly play with plat and diamond players xD
---
"The world holds back the strong, so the weak and stupid can be nurtured."-Bolandjf
xbox gamertag-GoW Xx Kyuubi
#39MagiaIcePosted 3/21/2013 7:17:21 AM
Quinn has a good kid all around. Great passive, great blind and a slow. All the people saying she sucks are playing her wrong. Her skill cap feels higher than most ADCs imo, and I've done pretty well with her most of the time.
---
"They can't backdoor when they're coming through the front door..."~Me
Nami is my waifu
#40BerserkFGriffthPosted 3/21/2013 7:21:37 AM
What use is her ult in a teamfight other than chasing (ie you've already won the teamfight?)

It's just not viable for an adc to go into melee range unless you're stupidly ahead.

She has a kit that's made for winning lane but her range/skillset severely lacks teamfight utility.
---
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u144/Shenneh/Coraline%20Pics/132507-hunter-x-hunter-pitou-hunter-x-hunter_zpsab5136bf.jpg