Climbing ladders

#1POkemon_PoWeRPosted 3/21/2013 12:23:43 AM
Got placed into bronze III after they implemented the new system.
Played I think about 6 ranked games until then, I feel like I'll get knocked all the way down to bronze V even though I don't feel like a bronze V player.
Anyways, a lot of my friends now solely focus on solo queue and not playing normals. They are in Silver and have been playing way less than I have.
Should I just focus on playing solo queue from now on or still play normals until I think I'm better.
---
I'm the best player here. The rest of you aren't as good as me-ninja1357
LoL IGN: m0bilize (NA)
#2ExaviorPosted 3/21/2013 12:47:55 AM
In my opinion, playing ranked games are going to make you a much better learner than normals.

Everyone's going to be a lot more tryhard and itll make your mistakes much more obvious, and easier to learn from.

Also watch streams, look up guides, that kind of thing, try and pick up on as many tips as you can and implement them into your playstyle.

Just my opinion :D
Feel free to hate :(
---
League of Legends - GBanks
Kennen all day errday.
#3g-cube_mastaPosted 3/21/2013 1:53:49 AM
if you're near bronze v territory then you have more fundamental problems (namely mechanics) that will only be ironed out through playing a lot, be it normals or ranked or even arams for practice.

You're not pressing keystrokes fast enough and in correct orders.

just work on your mechanics at that point.
---
~GameFAQs LoL Board President~
http://i.imgur.com/6rO0g.png
#4POkemon_PoWeR(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2013 7:34:11 AM
g-cube_masta posted...
if you're near bronze v territory then you have more fundamental problems (namely mechanics) that will only be ironed out through playing a lot, be it normals or ranked or even arams for practice.

You're not pressing keystrokes fast enough and in correct orders.

just work on your mechanics at that point.

I have really good last hitting. I'm always top CS in the game on both sides and sometimes my friends troll with double jungle (Vi and Blitz) and so I go Elise bot and still have the same amount of CS as the top laner.
---
I'm the best player here. The rest of you aren't as good as me-ninja1357
LoL IGN: m0bilize (NA)