In this situation how do I finish my Kha'Zix build?

#1alcaPWNED212Posted 3/21/2013 3:34:06 AM
So late game rolls around and I'm 17/9/11 with:
-lucidity boots
-BC
-BT
-LW
-GA

I didn't get a tear because I was getting consistant blues. What do I finish this build with if they have no fed AP, a fed jarvan, and I was being focused hard in teamfights? A warmogs? More Damage? Scimitar?
---
I paid my taxes so why cant i punch everyone i see on the street?! WTF Government?!- Knight_Of_Order
#2PhoenixNinePosted 3/21/2013 3:37:12 AM
I'd take Warmog and Randuin (replace GA).
---
~Victory needs no explanation; defeat allows none.~
#3alcaPWNED212(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2013 4:48:32 AM
PhoenixNine posted...

Can't replace the GA. All 5 of them would literally only focus me and then switch their attention to my team.
---
I paid my taxes so why cant i punch everyone i see on the street?! WTF Government?!- Knight_Of_Order
#4Tro77TroPosted 3/21/2013 4:55:13 AM
How are you getting focused on KZ when your goal is assassination? Are you out of position like mad?
---
Fiora is mai waifu. :O
"Why would they add LBGTWTFBBQ characters if Riot can't even add a brother?" -Slayn
#5VulgusRuinaPosted 3/21/2013 5:38:13 AM
What do you have evolved?
---
Gamertag: a Quiet Cactus -I main; MK: Subzero-Working on: Nightwolf, Kabal -Goal: Play each character very well.
#6KlobziPosted 3/21/2013 5:44:58 AM
If you were being focused hard, then you and your team were doing something wrong.

First of all, you're not supposed to be in the front line. Your top and jungler should be. Go in when they are trying to kill them.
Second of all, you are the one supposed to be taking care of their ADC and APC who are probably sitting in the back. Do that.
Third, tell your team to do stuff as well. You have pretty much a full build at that point and should be able to murder their squishies in 2 seconds. If you die then it's no biggie since your own ADC should be able to clean up.
#7PrizmSlashPosted 3/21/2013 5:46:35 AM
alcaPWNED212 posted...
PhoenixNine posted...

Can't replace the GA. All 5 of them would literally only focus me and then switch their attention to my team.

Warmogs randuins combo is perfect, GA is crap now.
---
-_-
#8alcaPWNED212(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2013 6:37:32 AM
Tro77Tro posted...
How are you getting focused on KZ when your goal is assassination? Are you out of position like mad?

They have gap closers... and all 4 besides adc flash+used everything they could on me.
---
#9GorenksPosted 3/21/2013 6:44:35 AM
Then some thing went wrong during early and/or mid game if the other 4 can't do anything.
---
XBL/BF3PC: Boogiepop101
Steam ID: OhmyGLOB!
#10MetleonPosted 3/21/2013 7:22:12 AM
You need to build more damage obviously. You're carrying hard so just keep it going. BotRK is probably best and I can't think of anything else to get besides IE (which won't be that useful with no other crit items) or another BT.
---
Generation 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your own signature (on any forum) and add one to the generation number. Social experiment.