2. League of Legends
  3. Favourite Free Week?
3 years ago#1
Topic.

For Example, Vlad free week
Official Daedric Prince of Madness of All Boards
Akali is my Waifu~ Now, You DIE :D
3 years ago#2
Favourite in what way? To be able to play yourself? Or to see the noobies try to play with them and fail miserably?
3 years ago#3
The noobs failing part
Official Daedric Prince of Madness of All Boards
Akali is my Waifu~ Now, You DIE :D
3 years ago#4
Played against a vlad that had clarity as a summoner spell. He fed. Noticed he rushed a chalice as well. You know, for all the mana problems vlad has.
Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general -Mark Rippetoe
3 years ago#5
Free week Treshes are pretty bad.
Formerly Z911
3 years ago#6
I've played with 3 or 4 people this week in normals who said it was their first time playing Vlad, then they just steamroll their lane opponent. It has been a week that defies expectations.
Posted from my Xbox360 with 360FAQS v1.1
3 years ago#7
It's always amusing to watch blitz gap close FOR the enemies bruiser or alistars punt an opponent to safety
Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general -Mark Rippetoe
3 years ago#8
I really like free week teemo's on my team they are really good and carry hard.
"It doesn't matter how many resources you have, if you don't know how to use them, they will never be enough"
-Masters Zerg
3 years ago#9
Free week Varus's are usually horrible, and really really common cause no one buys him but everyone thinks he "looks cool".
post #7
3 years ago#10
Well, I certainly HATE Quinn free week. No one knows how to play her and they all feed :(
Now Playing: BL2, TF2, LoL
i5-3570k | Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz RAM | EVGA GeForce GTX670 FTW | Asus P8Z77-V LK | Western Digital 7200RPM 1TB HDD
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Favourite Free Week?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived