9 times out of 10 when you get killed it's because of your positioning.

#1RedZarakiPosted 3/21/2013 7:46:34 AM
AD Carries:
- Why do you sit next to the bruisers and try to lifesteal tank? You know you can take a few paces away from them between each auto attack and continue to hurt them. Only this way, they DON'T auto attack you.

Bruisers:
- I know you have more health than that guy under his turret,and your ult is ready, but did you ever consider that he's baiting you just a bit and their jungler is closer than you think? Buy yourself some insurance (a ward) before you take big risks that could snowball your lane.

Supports:
- Look man, I know you really want to harass and all, philostone doesn't restore THAT much over time. You just blew your last pot and your AD Carry isn't ready when you go to poke.

Jungler:
- You might think killing the enemy jungler is a good time to team rush dragon, but here's the catch: your mid lane just went back to buy, and death timers are miniscule at level 7. You're asking to give up a triple kill to that enemy Katarina as soon as she realizes where everyone probably is.

AP Carries:
- I know you REALLY want to defend your wraiths and take the enemy wraiths, but do yourself a favor and at least buy basic boots before doing so. Enemy junglers who just picked up their red buff will decimate you.
---
http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/7388/spectrumf.jpg
#2wantfastcarsPosted 3/21/2013 7:51:26 AM
I'm not that great, but... I'd buy this.
---
Now Playing: BL2, TF2, LoL
i5-3570k | Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz RAM | EVGA GeForce GTX670 FTW | Asus P8Z77-V LK | Western Digital 7200RPM 1TB HDD
#3AphoristicPosted 3/21/2013 7:53:24 AM
90% of statistics are made up as well.
---
[ Aphoristic (360/Steam/League) | Aphoristic92 (PS3) ]
[ 'Look at that dang-ass dang!' - Arin Hansen ]
#4Ultraknight64Posted 3/21/2013 7:54:01 AM
I agree. Though at the moment rage makes me blame my teammates, it's pretty much always my fault.

Accepting this will make you better apparently.
---
Not happy with committing just murder, he had to go and dirty the courthouse, too!? GUILTY - Judge
<Official topic-ender of GameFAQs>
#5kimimaru5Posted 3/21/2013 10:47:45 AM
Ultraknight64 posted...
I agree. Though at the moment rage makes me blame my teammates, it's pretty much always my fault.

Accepting this will make you better apparently.

It really does.

90% of the time, you can win any game if you had done something better. That's how I look at it.

Also, 90% of 90%s are 90%.
---
GT: Infinity Havoc ~ BlazBlue: Lambda/V13 ~ SSFIVAE: Dudley ~ UMvC3: Vergil/Doom/Strider ~ The Darkest Soul
Watashi yo moete...
#6SeaIntoTheSkyPosted 3/21/2013 10:53:28 AM
Only your ADC example was positioning. The rest of the examples look like they were bad decision making.
#7RedZaraki(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2013 10:59:19 AM
Well, it does all tie together.

Even if you can last hit as well as Froggen and know how to maximize your burst damage, and even have a hair-trigger Flash reaction time.....if you make bad decisions you're going to lose.
---
http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/7388/spectrumf.jpg