I swear, offering to play support...

#1wantfastcarsPosted 3/21/2013 9:35:18 AM
throws people into such a tizzy, completely baffled by why someone would WANT to support, that they forget what good team composition is, play champs for the first time in PvP, don't bring a ranged carry bot, cuss out the mid (who's actually doing well), don't listen to instructions, and rage feed at the end of it.

Then claim to be a reincarnation of Hitler, and for such reason would not grab my lantern as Thresh. Then proceed to claim that only Hitler would grab a lantern, and that's why he didn't, then declare Hitler, and thusly himself, a genius.

No, I'm not making any of that up.

What the hell is wrong with this community.

inb4 blogfaqs

But yeah. It seems like when I call Support as Thresh, people expect me to be such a godlike support that they can run whoever they want bot and still be the carry (Sion. Really. Who plays SION as a CARRY?), and then b**** at me for not carrying hard enough while they were supporting me. Right, the guy playing a primarily support champ, with support spells and support masteries should be carrying harder than Vlad. Maybe I should just go back to playing Volibear Bruiser... but Thresh is so fun...
---
Now Playing: BL2, TF2, LoL
i5-3570k | Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz RAM | EVGA GeForce GTX670 FTW | Asus P8Z77-V LK | Western Digital 7200RPM 1TB HDD
#2themagicpainmanPosted 3/21/2013 9:36:25 AM
Never play Thresh alone.

People still do not understand the ****ing lantern.
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
#3MetalzdragonPosted 3/21/2013 9:46:13 AM
themagicpainman posted...
Never play Thresh alone.

This

That feel when you put down a well placed Lantern and a teammate walks past or around it, dies anyways but still manages to blame it on you.
#4BhelliumPosted 3/21/2013 9:50:19 AM
a lot of threshes do not understand the lantern
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
#5MhkaMAthPosted 3/21/2013 9:51:21 AM
themagicpainman posted...
Never play Thresh alone.

This

That feel when you put down a well placed Lantern and a teammate walks past or around it, dies anyways but still manages to blame it on you.

That feel when Thresh tries to get you to use Lantern to initiate ganks when you can circle around and come in behind them anyways instead of saving it for pull out after a tower dive.
---
http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/6840/mathz.jpg http://i.imgur.com/iB1sU.jpg
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a290/juliaxx/Picture56.jpg Free stuff!
#6viajarvPosted 3/21/2013 9:52:11 AM
Play thresh alone? As in solo queue or in a solo lane?
#7ryanaPosted 3/21/2013 10:03:45 AM
People will never understand Thresh's lantern.

How many people STILL don't know what Yorick's ult does?
#8themagicpainmanPosted 3/21/2013 10:04:36 AM
ryana posted...
People will never understand Thresh's lantern.

How many people STILL don't know what Yorick's ult does?

Or worse, Zilean's.
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
#9PhoenixEgg88Posted 3/21/2013 10:14:15 AM
Thresh is only as good as his carry is aggressive. Like leona they don't like passive playing.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#10ssupermario92Posted 3/21/2013 10:16:19 AM
PhoenixEgg88 posted...
Thresh is only as good as his carry is aggressive. Like leona they don't like passive playing.

^this. Leona's don't know the meaning of passive play
---
Super Mario Bros. 3 is better then Super Mario World
People who agree: 47 PM if you think so as well Latest person who agrees: Athiniel