Are all Vlad players required to be afraid of their opponents?

#1fft_ramzaPosted 3/21/2013 10:20:43 AM
Seriously this free week Vlad I've been encountering a lot of them in bot top and mid lanes, I was Karma mid (enjoying the last days of traditional Karma) anyway I didn't have to even poke him he just hugged turret and waited for me to farm.

Second game I was Elise top and couldn't even poke him, the second I approached to last hit a minion he ran away, If I managed to land a Q he just sustained it but kept hugging turret, at one point I thought he was afk, but he wasn't.

Needless to say they got stomped because all I had to do was push lane and gank mid, in both cases their team asked us to report.

I've never played Vlad but is he really that squishy? he seems to have quite a bit of health and sustain to actually trade a bit with their opponent, but I keep laning vs. this coward Vlads like if he's made of glass or something.
---
Signature for rent
#2BIadeBIadePosted 3/21/2013 10:20:54 AM
free week Vlad

---
League of Legends - Zantoma
PSO2 JP - Rasmolov @ Ship 10
#3kimimaru5Posted 3/21/2013 10:21:54 AM
BIadeBIade posted...
free week Vlad

---
GT: Infinity Havoc ~ BlazBlue: Lambda/V13 ~ SSFIVAE: Dudley ~ UMvC3: Vergil/Doom/Strider ~ The Darkest Soul
Watashi yo moete...
#4AzrahaiPosted 3/21/2013 10:35:30 AM
Vlad's early game is super fragile and weak. His Q is on a long enough cd at the first and second rank that he has to hit and run. He comes into power between levels 7 and 9 usually. A good Vlad will try to poke safely early, and depending on your reaction, either play safe and passive, or poke and push you. Safe is usually better. Once he can keep his E up without hurting himself too much, he becomes scary.
---
This behavior must not continue. Feel the burning stare of my hamster and change your ways.
#5EDumeyPosted 3/21/2013 10:37:10 AM
Free weekers.

Vlads can dominate lanes.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ZhLrT.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/H6Frl.jpg