I completely effed over my placement matches

#11Jitunu321Posted 3/21/2013 11:42:01 AM
I think you get double gains/losses for the first some odd games after placements
#12Bhellium(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2013 12:33:47 PM(edited)
profDEADPOOL posted...
some dodges i didn't realize counted as a full loss

Wait what....

Since when is that the case?

Just according to a quick google i did. Not sure if it's actually the case. Even if they don't count as a "loss" they do tank your rating.
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
#13Bhellium(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2013 5:14:11 PM(edited)
All right

Some quick games have shown me that I can't help but think, "That guy was an effing idiot," several times a match. I am not used to thinking this even in normals so whatever I really am I'm hoping I'll be able to carry myself up at least a few notches. Downside is I thought it of myself several times, even if it was usually in the vein of "shouldn't have tried to save them" or "did not notice top fed him 7 kills and he has more cs than me to boot" so maybe I do belong here~

/blogfaqs
---
#14Bhellium(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 3:15:56 PM
sigh
got to promotion series, had the worst rengar jungle possible (fed enemy laners, pushed lanes relentlessly, then was just trolly/dbaggy in general) and then an afk/rage quit top xin

not that i didn't make mistakes of my own
like not banning nidalee when i was first pick (forced into top, best there with Garen/Riven and i didn't want to start an argument)

/endblogfaqsforreal
---
#15Bhellium(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2013 4:11:05 PM
yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Bronze III baby, heading on up!
After three series invariably ended by afks and horrendous feeders, got a solid team twice in a row. Also, funnily enough, the same Rammus in both games on the enemy team. In one he made my life as adc hell, in the other I was jungle Vi and returned the favor.
---