Holy crap people aren't kidding when they say Ezreal falls off

#21MaurithPosted 3/21/2013 7:02:08 PM(edited)
Bhellium posted...
I'm not sure why anyone would build zerkers on a kite-and-q-spam-happy bastard like Ez

His Q and W become more redundant late game, and if built right autos should be providing a better output. Naturally you can keep poking, but during a team fight you should be auto-ing, between sheen procs if you have them, but auto-ing as much as possibleall the same. Also his ulti is perfect for getting max passive stacks late-game. More attacks = more dps, simple as that. If he relied on only on abilities he wouldn't be a carry.

Also, if CC is a problem for you as a carry, you want Quicksilver Sash, Cleanse,or Mercurial Scimitar ideally. Or a support with Mikael's Crucible I guess.
---
LoL: Rumble, Syndra, Fizz, Janna, Ezreal, Kog'Maw, Lee Sin, Vi, Lux, Twitch
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j90/kouta-k6/favouritepokemon_zps877a78e5.png
#22king0091Posted 3/21/2013 7:15:02 PM
it looks like you're playing a TOP ezreal not an ADC Ez.
#23JaggiJumperPosted 3/21/2013 9:41:50 PM
FlameLord23 posted...
KrKABUT0 posted...
ineedaname88 posted...
Maybe after a few of those kills you should've let your team get some to spread the love and then you could easily carry...

The game lasted quite a while(around 50 minutes) so nearly everybody got their share of kills. I feel I've caused some butthurt by saying that Ezreal falls off but this was the situation.

It was 52-40
Our Fiora, Irelia, and Xerath had a good amount of kills and were pretty spread out. We had a good Alistar who was 1/3/22.

From what I remember the enemy team had a Jarvan, Sivir, Kayle, Teemo, and Diana. Jarvan was 17/8 and was the reason for most of my deaths.

I felt like I was doing no damage to any of them whether it was autoattacks or abilities.

My build was
Merc Treads
BT
IE
Warmog's
IBG
Bork

Merc Treads.

Nono really. You built MERC TREADS on an AD CARRY.

MERC TREADS

If you haven't figured it out yet. DON'T BUILD MERC TREADS. ON EZREAL.

There is nothing wrong with merc trads on an ADC. Let's see...
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/35367866
Bronze III (3 digit elo oh lol) annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd

1/10/8 is your last game as an ADC in your history.

sems lagot
---
http://www.youtube.com/TimMH3
LoL IGN: I Am Zyra. Aphoristic (12:31): all you do is b****
#24KeiHazuki99Posted 3/21/2013 9:56:39 PM
It's harder to keep his passive up now since they reduced the span to 5 seconds. Constantly throwing Q realy hurt his mana. During his Q cast, you can actually AA twice at late game with 2x chance to crit.
If only Riot change his Q to crit-able like GP's Parley.
#25mistermikeymikePosted 3/21/2013 9:56:52 PM
Black_Assassin posted...
Also one thing to keep in mind:
When buying utility/mid game items, like Statikk shiv or Iceborn gauntlet, you're investing in a short term utility boost (shiv AoE waveclear, IBG slow). Pretty much the best late game combo of items, in terms of pure damage, is IE PD BT LW. Possibly TF on Ez/Corki, or BotRK instead of BT.

So be sure you know why you're building certain items, instead of just copying a build you've seen somewhere.

Ezreal also has his permanent 50% AS steroid, so if looking at pure damage output, he isn't that far behind the so called late game hyper carries.

poor base and per level though....
.625+2.8.

trist
.658+4

90%steroid vs 50
---
You do not have a waifu.
#26angelwkw3Posted 3/21/2013 10:41:53 PM
FlameLord23 posted...
KrKABUT0 posted...
ineedaname88 posted...
Maybe after a few of those kills you should've let your team get some to spread the love and then you could easily carry...

The game lasted quite a while(around 50 minutes) so nearly everybody got their share of kills. I feel I've caused some butthurt by saying that Ezreal falls off but this was the situation.

It was 52-40
Our Fiora, Irelia, and Xerath had a good amount of kills and were pretty spread out. We had a good Alistar who was 1/3/22.

From what I remember the enemy team had a Jarvan, Sivir, Kayle, Teemo, and Diana. Jarvan was 17/8 and was the reason for most of my deaths.

I felt like I was doing no damage to any of them whether it was autoattacks or abilities.

My build was
Merc Treads
BT
IE
Warmog's
IBG
Bork

Merc Treads.

MERC TREADS

Some games you do build merc treads. Have you watched a tournament before? Hell I saw swiftness built on MF by one of the korean teams. You don't ALWAYS HAVE TO BUILD GREAVES.
---
LoL ID = Crosisx2/Kurokage17/Angelwkw3
#27supershadonicPosted 3/22/2013 12:05:44 AM
KrKABUT0 posted...
ineedaname88 posted...

It was 52-40

My build was
Merc Treads
BT
IE
Warmog's
IBG
Bork

Remove IBG and get SS (Statick)

If your team could protect you, then exchange Warmog for LW.
#28matrix0523Posted 3/22/2013 12:20:33 AM
ineedaname88 posted...

It was 52-40

My build was
Merc Treads
BT
IE
Warmog's
IBG
Bork

That's your problem. Item is insanely overrated on him.
---
GT: Chauvanistic - Only good player on gamefaqs - UMvC3 - Wesker - Doom - Strider - P4A - Teddie- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZP7-8Q2kTe4 - 2:50
#29zeppelin312Posted 3/22/2013 1:24:28 AM
mercs are fine on any adc, if they fit the situation

for those who need a pro to do it first, it has been done

however you almost always need an LW, not having one will usually gimp your damage by a lot

you shouldn't have bork, BT, warmogs, and IBG

additionally IBG is very very very situational, and probably not worth it, except in a few rare cases. Especially since it got nerfed

you should've probably gotten a shiv/PD instead

ideally you should go for something along the lines of an endgame build being

boots
IE
BT/bork
shiv/PD/in the rare case a TF
LW
defensive item or an additional offensive item of choice
#30kourkourPosted 3/22/2013 2:10:37 AM
FlameLord23 posted...
KrKABUT0 posted...
ineedaname88 posted...

It was 52-40

My build was
Merc Treads
BT
IE
Warmog's
IBG
Bork

Merc Treads.

MERC TREADS

There is nothing wrong with merc trads on an ADC. Let's see...
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/35367866
Bronze III (3 digit elo oh lol) annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd

1/10/8 is your last game as an ADC in your history.

sems lagot

My username is kourkour, it's on EUNE and I was silver 3, just yesterday got silver iv due to inactivity.
---
"stereotypical internet guy" -Fuzzy_Blanket
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa242/kourkour/xcluded.jpg