lameeee i went 7 out of 3 in the placement matches with a

#1ffxblak12Posted 3/21/2013 6:29:20 PM
11.5 kills 2.2 deaths and 6.3 assists per game average and got placed in silver 3.

i did great in every single one of those games. 2 out of my 3 losses were 4vs5 but i still did great just lost late game. myy last defeat my team just couldn't teamfight whatsoever even after i ganked and fed every lane
#2edubsPosted 3/21/2013 6:30:50 PM
Did you play ranked last season? If so and you were bad say 1000 elo, it averages last season and the new season (at least im pretty sure on that fact) Otherwise I have no idea why it put you that low
---
Greatest system of all time is the N64. OOT, SM64, Paper Mario DK64 and Ogre Battle
not changing my sig until the Pirates have a winning season started 3/31/08
#3ffxblak12(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2013 6:33:13 PM
edubs posted...
Did you play ranked last season? If so and you were bad say 1000 elo, it averages last season and the new season (at least im pretty sure on that fact) Otherwise I have no idea why it put you that low

i didn't play ranked last season on this account no. but 7 out of 10 is terrible with the competition i faced. But no single player could have done more then what i did to win the game. maybe only if i duoed queued.

i should of won all 10 with my kda though
#4mastershakezPosted 3/21/2013 6:33:55 PM
edubs posted...

^This is why. I hate that they do this. I don't see any reason why last season should matter.
#5hibbijoPosted 3/21/2013 6:39:01 PM
7 out of 3?
---
I'm just a jogu.
#6uped145Posted 3/21/2013 6:39:59 PM
mastershakez posted...
edubs posted...

^This is why. I hate that they do this. I don't see any reason why last season should matter.

because high elo wouldn't have a point if they just got reset to 1200 each season. Plus low elo then gets an excuse to troll because "w/e it's gonna reset eventually anyway"
#7DeadpooL7Posted 3/21/2013 6:40:44 PM
mastershakez posted...
edubs posted...

Cause if they didnt do that you would be in placements with Scarra, Voyboy, Chaox, etc.

Would that reall be fair if you get stomped cause your against challenger tier players? Or reverse they carry you cause you get them on your team in your first 10 games and you end up Gold I.
---
Taric is mai waifu
#8kourkourPosted 3/21/2013 6:41:24 PM
7 out of 3?

This tbh.
---
"stereotypical internet guy" -Fuzzy_Blanket
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa242/kourkour/xcluded.jpg