wtf riot gave me a time ban?? this is just ridiculous

#21xRustySpoon(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 12:10:26 AM
You fed hard (and probably singlehandedly lost) every game but #3, I don't think you're in any position to tell anyone they suck at League.

yea ok kid

im silver 4 ok, and i don't talk to bronze scrubs like urself. ive never singlehandedly lost a game for my team in my entire league of legends career.
---
Get dumpstered.
LoL/Steam: xRustySpoon Follow these tips and you'll be fraggin' like a pro.
#22hello_indigoPosted 3/22/2013 12:10:47 AM
Wow, you're horrible. I can understand raging and saying things, but atleast when I do it, all I say are things they are doing wrong. I don't sit and call people names and say "no more ult for you" or "leave lane or I afk".

You're just terrible and deserve all of it.
#23AK47plzPosted 3/22/2013 12:10:52 AM
Alakazam_fan posted...
Phreak calls Mercii stupid on stream
Spoon gets banned for toxic player
Seph notarized as rager

How the mighty Team CoD has fallen.

They were never good in the first place.
---
terran
#24Plague1503Posted 3/22/2013 12:12:35 AM
Not to mention the rampant racism. You're right TC, this IS ridiculous, you deserved a permaban instead of just a temporary one.
---
"Every time that IdrA accidentally lost a few drones i wanted to be like "TEN POINTS FROM GRYFFINDOR!""
--Day[9]
#25Lord SojiroPosted 3/22/2013 12:14:08 AM
"Overwhelming Majority"

It doesn't get much more unanimous than that. Easy punish.
---
Oh no! It's Idiot power!
#26HabnotPosted 3/22/2013 12:15:39 AM
JennaTahlia posted...
TIL you can open random tribunal cases by changing the number in that link.
For example, I changed one digit in TC's link for this.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6278695/#nogo

I can get dumb random posters not catching on but the people that have been posting for a month or more here and not catching on make this topic pure gold.
---
Look, the point is to get him to go to the naked party, not correctly interpret the Bible. - Ridley X.
#27Flare the EchidnaPosted 3/22/2013 12:17:46 AM
All I had to do was look at the first case to know this wasn't you. Y U SO TROLL
---
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m723279cZx1rna804o1_1280.jpg
#28xRustySpoon(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 12:18:55 AM
"Overwhelming Majority"

It doesn't get much more unanimous than that. Easy punish.

majority rules is such a stupid idea. i want to go back in history and punch whoever came up with "majority" rules right in the FACE

isn't the tribunal supposed to protect the minority anyway? aka NOT garbage players like me???
---
Get dumpstered.
LoL/Steam: xRustySpoon Follow these tips and you'll be fraggin' like a pro.
#29HappyDude69Posted 3/22/2013 12:22:06 AM
xRustySpoon posted...
You fed hard (and probably singlehandedly lost) every game but #3, I don't think you're in any position to tell anyone they suck at League.

yea ok kid

im silver 4 ok, and i don't talk to bronze scrubs like urself. ive never singlehandedly lost a game for my team in my entire league of legends career.

Lol okay, now I KNOW this is a troll topic.
---
"if i was a women i would kill myself so i would never have the chance to sleep with you" ~Cloneslayer
#30CBratePosted 3/22/2013 12:25:59 AM
Report card or fake.
---
To all the trolls out there, I have 180 users on my ignore list. Come at me. My list needs to grow...
The latest ignoree: AceAndJunpei