wtf riot gave me a time ban?? this is just ridiculous

#91King_of_NowPosted 3/22/2013 9:18:15 AM
gfshynobl posted...
King_of_Now posted...
Lmfao.. toxic as all hell.

I love that in the one game they say they're gonna report you, and you reply with "I care".. and then makes a topic whining about it. You children really entertain me.

Enjoy the ban kid, it's not gonna be your first.

ur a berry stupid

and the rest of you do that took it srs

did you even past 1st grade?

I did, actually. From there they began to teach me the basics of the English language. I recommend you try that sometime. I mean, you're probably American, but please.. do at least attempt to appear intelligent if you try and insult someone, it will make things at least sting a little.

The-World-Seven posted...
what passes for humor here often makes me want to switch to reddit or GD or play another game

I fail to understand why you're not simply doing that then. Surely it would be easier than coming here and making some more QQ about it..

Jus' sayin', whining is what people do as children when they don't get their way. Lets try and act our age a little bit. I know this is Gamefaqs but still, this shouldn't be too impossible.
#92LordBleckZPosted 3/22/2013 9:19:47 AM
This is why I take 5 minutes to read thru the comments.
Massive woosh indeed
---
Firm believer in jolly cooperation.
#93FRo3tBLo0dPosted 3/22/2013 9:23:03 AM
xRustySpoon posted...
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6278690/#nogo

just a bunch of little girls who can't handle some criticism. the tribunal is garbage, i mean srsly. i didn't feed or troll a single game like my teammates do every game. and im the one getting banned?

good job riot ur da best gaming company in the wolrd..... NOT

You're kidding with this post, right? Anyone who isn't a complete troll knows that saying crap like what you were saying CAN and WILL get you banned. You were being a d*** and you got what you deserved.
#94ThyCorndogPosted 3/22/2013 9:27:26 AM
troll topic

blatantly picking the most obvious "fair, next" tribunal and calls it his own
---
Hey what's going on in this thread http://i.imgur.com/9VkxI.gif
My friend's YouTubes. She's got LP's and stuff. http://www.youtube.com/user/ratbirdchampion
#95gfshynoblPosted 3/22/2013 9:42:24 AM
King_of_Now posted...
gfshynobl posted...
King_of_Now posted...

I love that in the one game they say they're gonna report you, and you reply with "I care".. and then makes a topic whining about it. You children really entertain me.

ur a berry stupid

I did, actually. From there they began to teach me the basics of the English language. I recommend you try that sometime. I mean, you're probably American, but please.. do at least attempt to appear intelligent if you try and insult someone, it will make things at least sting a little.

what passes for humor here often makes me want to switch to reddit or GD or play another game

I fail to understand why you're not simply doing that then. Surely it would be easier than coming here and making some more QQ about it..

Jus' sayin', whining is what people do as children when they don't get their way. Lets try and act our age a little bit. I know this is Gamefaqs but still, this shouldn't be too impossible.

obviously they didn't teaching you basic reading comprehension
---
EL fudge Mph:Africabot LoL:africabot
#96GevaudenPosted 3/22/2013 10:04:13 AM
Prime example why little kids should not play this game and RIOT did a perfect job on banning you and I expect your perma ban coming real soon.

You haven't learned how toxic you are from reading the tribunal? then say hello Perma ban.

You don't act a fool like that in a team game with strangers it's that simple, U wanna say bad words and fool around make your own team with your own friend that is the only way if not /cry about it.
---
LOL ign - Gonk
#97Sid_IcarusPosted 3/22/2013 10:05:51 AM
King_of_Now posted...
gfshynobl posted...
King_of_Now posted...

ur a berry stupid

obviously they didn't teaching you basic reading comprehension

Shame they never taught you how to capitalize letters.
---
Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant. Purge the unclean.
Lol IGN- ThatKillerBenoit
#98GevaudenPosted 3/22/2013 10:07:44 AM
Chaos_Doom212 posted...
People like this deserve to get their computers that their parents bought them thrown to the slums.

LOL Agreed hahahahah the slums hehe
---
LOL ign - Gonk
#99SlicingWindPosted 3/22/2013 10:15:33 AM
Dam you're a pretty good player... 7.2/2/8.1 KDA on lolking

If it's any consolation, I would rather have you on my team in ranked talking trash to everyone than someone with a negative KDA being polite and talking in complete sentences.

You deserve the time-ban, but I've got to admit your skills make up for your language.
---
PSN - SlicingWind
#100TonioCoolioPosted 3/22/2013 11:45:12 AM
Indeed a troll topic.