Ashe is the best solo q ADC

#1PrintScreenKeyPosted 3/22/2013 1:21:42 AM
discuss
#2Ultraknight64Posted 3/22/2013 1:29:07 AM
Here it comes...
---
Not happy with committing just murder, he had to go and dirty the courthouse, too!? GUILTY - Judge
<Official topic-ender of GameFAQs>
#3g-cube_mastaPosted 3/22/2013 1:31:07 AM
solo queue most people don't know how to peel/just don't peel.

Ashe needs peel pretty desperately.

Ez/Graves/Vayne/Cait etc., etc., can all get away from the Vis/Hecarims/etc., more or less by themselves whereas Ashe has a way tougher time pulling that off.

That alone makes her not the best.

I really like her for 5s though. Her ult is great with any type of coordinated play. I've won a lot of 5 man games cause we had Ashe and turned it around late game due to repetitive picks with her ult.
---
~GameFAQs LoL Board President~
http://i.imgur.com/6rO0g.png
#4FightingBoarPosted 3/22/2013 1:44:17 AM
ashe is not only the best solo queue adc but the best adc. if you take 21/9/0, full ad runes, and start doran blade you can take the jungler buff with a critical shot. then go to mid and sit in the bush until they fight. run in and volley, critical shot, ignite, and auto attack for first blood. with first blood and the first buff you will have such a large lead you cannot lose.
#5ERLiNoPosted 3/22/2013 1:52:53 AM
FightingBoar posted...
ashe is not only the best solo queue adc but the best adc. if you take 21/9/0, full ad runes, and start doran blade you can take the jungler buff with a critical shot. then go to mid and sit in the bush until they fight. run in and volley, critical shot, ignite, and auto attack for first blood. with first blood and the first buff you will have such a large lead you cannot lose.

Rofl every time I see this I wonder when it will get old.

Ontopic: ADC with no escape and one that requires a decent team that works together will never be the best adc in solo Q.
---
"It doesn't matter how many resources you have, if you don't know how to use them, they will never be enough"
-Masters Zerg
#6PrintScreenKey(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 1:54:28 AM
2.4 second 1200 range volley 1:1 scaling
48 second global stun 5v4 into win
#7Skul_Posted 3/22/2013 1:56:32 AM

I do this in premades
---
If someone picks Shaco, you lose. This is regardless of which team said Shaco is on
i5-2500-GTX550TI-8GB; DSi; 3DS; GBASP; Wii;Galaxy SIII; iPod Touch 4th Gen;
#8darkwing1232Posted 3/22/2013 1:59:09 AM
Ive always liked Ashe... Perma-champ slow without needing mallet plus clutch global ult. With her Q and Volley she can peel better than most with a Qed AA run a few steps AA run some more Volley run away and survive.
#9SpacefrisianPosted 3/22/2013 1:59:10 AM
All are best and all are not best, depends on the match, and not each match is the same.

Sigh when do peeps learn.
---
Lets move mountains or mount movements.
#10Arken101Posted 3/22/2013 2:04:15 AM
Acually is Mezz Fortin
---
[http://animebot.everyboty.net/pix/866.jpg] [http://i.imgur.com/xx0hSNV.png]
Disregard Choices, Acquire Swain Garen's mai waifu