Ashe is the best solo q ADC

#11g-cube_mastaPosted 3/22/2013 2:11:50 AM
Ive always liked Ashe... Perma-champ slow without needing mallet plus clutch global ult. With her Q and Volley she can peel better than most with a Qed AA run a few steps AA run some more Volley run away and survive.

Kiting like that works vs. people like Udyr and Shyvana but you're not going to stop Vi like that, sorry.

Don't get me wrong, she'd good. A lot of the things people mentioned in this topic already are the reason for that. Can you play her in solo queue and do well? Absolutely.

I'm only disqualifying her from being the BEST solo queue ad carry which I would reserve for someone that is more independent of their team and the enemy picks. Not completely independent, but more independent than Ashe.

I'd say the best solo queue ad carry is Tristana. Top 3 late game, good early, meh mid game. Good burst, insane self peel + escape. Has a reset so she can snowball fights hard. Has a great steroid. She's the pick I'd say is the best all around choice for solo queue for the sole reason that she is the most self-reliant.

Draven is up there because although he suffers the same problems as Ashe when it comes to mobility he DESTROYS in lane phase and you can snowball super hard with him.

MF up there for her ult and strong laning as well.

Then the rest.

But that's my opinion and I am not an AD player.
---
~GameFAQs LoL Board President~
http://i.imgur.com/6rO0g.png
#12darkwing1232Posted 3/22/2013 2:17:06 AM
I never once said she was the best, I simply said I liked her. My three main adc's are ashe, trist, and MF (Cant stand playing Ez). I will say I have the most fun with trist, its an awesome feeling when Wing in to a crowd popping Q and lighting people up until you blast them with an R. She's the only champ Ive ever gotten a Penta with.
#13PhoenixNinePosted 3/22/2013 2:37:47 AM
No escapes.

Gap closer. Death.
---
~Victory needs no explanation; defeat allows none.~
#14g-cube_mastaPosted 3/22/2013 2:51:59 AM
I never once said she was the best, I simply said I liked her. My three main adc's are ashe, trist, and MF (Cant stand playing Ez). I will say I have the most fun with trist, its an awesome feeling when Wing in to a crowd popping Q and lighting people up until you blast them with an R. She's the only champ Ive ever gotten a Penta with.

I was more addressing your part about her kiting.

Then I felt the need to explain what I meant without people thinking that I hated Ashe or something.
---
~GameFAQs LoL Board President~
http://i.imgur.com/6rO0g.png
#15Dragonfable101Posted 3/22/2013 3:58:07 AM
g-cube_masta posted...

I was more addressing your part about her kiting.

Then I felt the need to explain what I meant without people thinking that I hated Ashe or something.

You don't owe them nuthin'!
---
Remember that failure only occurs the moment you've decided you will no longer strive for success.
- Lysamus
#16supershadonicPosted 3/22/2013 4:02:52 AM
To be honest... I agree with TC. Under certain teams she is freakin awesome.

Sure she doesn't have escape, but a carry with an initiate (Ult).... if you initiate in a position where if enemy fights you they lose... enemy is forced to retreat and one stunned guy always dies.

She's also very anti fed carry. Carry gets fed.... stun with Ult... let team break lose... dead.
#17natchu96Posted 3/22/2013 4:16:31 AM
PhoenixNine posted...
No escapes.

Gap closer. Death.

As usual, the better fighter is the one who dies last. Which means knowing how to get yourself out of a fight you may not win.
---
"Memento Mori, if the nineth lion ate the sun." - Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward
#18Susan0Posted 3/22/2013 4:24:03 AM
She is best cuz

You tell your jungler that you are helping him give a smite less on red, then you last hit it with your passive Crit, heading to mid. Volley the enemy mid and Crit them for an EZ First Blood
---
Official Daedric Prince of Madness of All Boards
Akali is my Waifu~ Now, You DIE :D
#19Beech_tibsPosted 3/22/2013 3:10:25 PM
ITT: any stun makes a teamfight a 4v5
---
a lot of people are sheep so they won't believe a champion is strong until a pro says so
#20BhelliumPosted 3/22/2013 3:36:39 PM
Have to say, I do have an easier time with her. Permaslow works wonders for when your team insists on chasing~
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.