Thinking about getting this game, question about punishments.....

#1rastafari840Posted 3/22/2013 2:53:56 AM
K, anyone play WoW? Remember Barrens chat? Me too, I practically lived on there. I love playing, like playing hard, like getting to super end game. I admit, I do have a tenancy to troll new or bad players, NOT all the time, NOT everyone, it just sometimes I see a question or comment that irks me enough to troll someone. The question is: How quick does the ban hammer come down on people in this game for trolls like me? Can we play for years with the occasional mute for going too far every once and awhile, or will I see a quick escalation in punishment that quickly reveals a banhammer? TY
---
only on gamefaqs: where if you dont agree, they must be trolling Etirus#1558 Diablo 3 b.net
#2Cursedsasuke176Posted 3/22/2013 2:58:35 AM
Very fast. Trust me, I've gotten suspended multiple times.
---
Just call me Thunder
#3natchu96Posted 3/22/2013 3:11:52 AM
Some people just can't take a little light trolling.

If you refrain from outright calling people stupid r****ds with a bunch of swearing involved, though, it won't get too serious. At most the game kicks you for a little while. You have to be pretty toxic for a permaban.
---
"Memento Mori, if the nineth lion ate the sun." - Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward
#4Delano7Posted 3/22/2013 3:17:53 AM
If we're talking barrens chat levels of trolling, all is (should be) well. But like the poster above me said, ventrilo-rage levels of trolling (more like flaming at that point) can get you a ban quick.