Dota player arriving. (Info)

#1BEAMS_ae86Posted 3/22/2013 6:52:49 AM
I really want to download and possibly play LOL. I am sooo tired of Dota 1 and 2! And it is seriously like a Dota but different, is that correct?

I have a hard time believing LOL is a "easier" game, it is always in the top 10 of best E-sports. And there are no Dota athletes. Im just interested to know where you're getting your gold? From creeps or from hero?

Apparently we have some "childish apes" on this game too, untill they uninstall. But seriously I have played dota since 5.84c and that was like 8 years ago or more, I have never lost to Broodmother, dazzle, or bloodseeker, a single time. I am one of the strongest Dark Seers in this planet, one of the few to not have a downturn in my GPM. Nothing wrong with my assists either. If you want to go play PVE in the jungle like an infant, in the cold and the dark and the rain, what else can I say but do not queue in my games!

Well, if I start playing LOL, why is Random a bad idea? Ignorance, on display at its finest in Dota2.

For those unfamiliar with Dota2, it is essentially a philosophy based on a 5v5 with some pvp elements, i think LOL is same premise, that only a certain cut of "White" heroes in the game world are "worthy" to be considered meta game, given their lore origins that stem from the "Dota 1".

You can't make this up, my man. Sorry for any english. What is your advice to me?
---
I arrive your screen from the neighbourwifi...thanks, god bless..you...
#2jonlaw101Posted 3/22/2013 6:56:26 AM
BEAMS_ae86 posted...
Sorry for any english.

lol it okei
---
It's like playing monopoly then flipping the board over when they land on mayfair,saying 'lol i do what i want its just a game' - SoulStrikes
#3_HeXPosted 3/22/2013 6:58:38 AM
In all honesty this community doesn't need more people like you.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#4Fenrir the WolfPosted 3/22/2013 7:01:44 AM
_HeX posted...

no u
---
And then John was a zombie.
#5tranquilizerrrPosted 3/22/2013 7:06:23 AM
BEAMS_ae86 posted...
I really want to download and possibly play LOL

Do it.
---
Talk is cheap.
#6BEAMS_ae86(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 7:07:28 AM
_HeX posted...

Explain yourself, or are you just another pale basement man causing Mischief?
---
#7_HeXPosted 3/22/2013 7:09:27 AM
BEAMS_ae86 posted...
_HeX posted...

You just proved my point, no further explanation needed. Why don't you run back to Dota 2 and take your toxic, immature attitude with you.

Your entire post reeks of it.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#8BEAMS_ae86(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 7:10:50 AM
_HeX posted...
BEAMS_ae86 posted...
_HeX posted...

You just proved my point, no further explanation needed. Why don't you run back to Dota 2 and take your toxic, immature attitude with you.

Explain yourself, not everyone an this world he've same english. I dont want Beef.

Create peace
---
#9_HeXPosted 3/22/2013 7:14:44 AM
BEAMS_ae86 posted...
_HeX posted...
BEAMS_ae86 posted...
_HeX posted...

Explain yourself, not everyone an this world he've same english. I dont want Beef.

Create peace

What's the matter, is your google translator broken?
---
#10LawlerlawlPosted 3/22/2013 7:15:07 AM
*yawn*

You can do better than this if you want to incite reactions, man.
---
Play Knytt Underground right now, seriously.