Taric is still the best support.

#1TekutsoPosted 3/22/2013 7:52:00 AM
Lol

wont be long untill hes overnerfed and dumpster fodder.
---
"Every man is guilty of all the good he didnt do"~Voltaire
#2KosukeKGAPosted 3/22/2013 7:53:45 AM
zyra > taric
#3FelazanPosted 3/22/2013 7:55:02 AM
Lulu > your favorite support
#4MetleonPosted 3/22/2013 7:55:47 AM
KosukeKGA posted...
zyra > taric

Zyra's only good with AoE ADC's. Kennen, MF, etc. work really well with her but Taric works better for most ADC's.
---
Generation 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your own signature (on any forum) and add one to the generation number. Social experiment.
#5yourDaddiePosted 3/22/2013 8:00:44 AM
Taric just works on anything, if the game gest too long and he gets more gold he can basically ell some support items and become anotehr bruiser
---
I am your father
#6TheDarkNerdPosted 3/22/2013 8:11:35 AM
Lulu > your favorite support

But after the last free week, Lulu became my favourite.
---
http://i39.tinypic.com/xnar69.gif
#7TheEvilOmegaPosted 3/22/2013 8:15:52 AM
But Zyra roots people to the ground. And damages them from a safe distance. And then the ADC murders them...

And when you get to team fights later, Zyra ****s groups up something fierce with her ult. You pretty much defend your ADC and the Tank/ initiator in one attack that prevents people from breaking off from the fight the moment it goes sour for their team and allows your team to get out of dodge if the positioning was wrong. She's also really good at helping escapes from a safe distance.
---
"You've got a real problem, alright! And a Banjo is the only answer!" -Pinkie Pie
#8KosukeKGAPosted 3/22/2013 8:29:07 AM
Metleon posted...
KosukeKGA posted...
zyra > taric

Zyra's only good with AoE ADC's. Kennen, MF, etc. work really well with her but Taric works better for most ADC's.

I was referring to Zyra having a greater presence and ability to zone laning phase than Taric when the two matchup against each other.

And she is not only good with AD's who have AOE abilties. She also works very well with long ranges (poke lane).
#9fullmetalyanalPosted 3/22/2013 8:33:04 AM
I still think Sona although she fell off of the love of most support players for some reason.
---
Gt-fullmetal9yanal I hate most of you. This has been entrusted to me. http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh291/sly_reflex/trollomen.png