Trying to pick a good, easy to learn jungler. Recommendations?

#11BhelliumPosted 3/22/2013 12:11:39 PM
Darksteel posted...

Fiddle's also good for newer junglers.

Not to mention basically a guaranteed win in teamfights if you're smart about it.
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
#12MizunoRyuuPosted 3/22/2013 12:15:20 PM
Trundle is absolutely amazing. He outduels literally everyone 1v1, has crazy sustain in Jungle and God-like sustain in teamfights, not to mention he can sap AD from the carry whilst sapping armour from the tank, gaining both bonuses for himself. Of course, there's also that built-in Tenacity and the Pillar for early ganks.
---
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...
#13FoxDragon13Posted 3/22/2013 12:17:20 PM
Safe and easy ones?
Warwick, sustain
Nasus for sustain and wither. Just last hit with Q is all you need
Skarner
Udry
Makoi

easiest and safest that come to mind
---
"Are you quite finished?"-Black Mage
"I was thinking I should run around in an idiotic panic."-Fighter
#14TriikzPosted 3/22/2013 12:21:33 PM
I learned to jungle with Nocturne. Super fast and easy clears, strong ganks, and post 6 you can gank from really obscure places to avoid wards.
---
I dont always argue with idiots. But when I do, I prefer Gamefaqs...
#15LlamaNubPosted 3/22/2013 12:31:15 PM
Cho'Gath. Level up E and just right-click to clear camps. His sustain will keep you alive. If you have blue, increase your clear time by casting Rupture under jungle creeps. It takes some practice to gank well with his Rupture, but in terms of staying in the jungle he's top dog.
---
When life gives you lemons, blame yourself for planting the wrong tree.
#16leak_manPosted 3/22/2013 12:47:15 PM
Skarner is a good pick, but I don't know how everyone here finds him so fun.

He wrecks face when it comes to dueling, his clearing is good, and his ult is awesome.
---
Anybody mind if I, take off my pants?
http://i40.tinypic.com/rh6dc1.jpg
#17ryanaPosted 3/22/2013 12:55:26 PM
Maybe not the easiest, but you should at least try Sejuani while she's free. Especially if you're into tanky type characters.

Plenty of CCs, an AoE that scales with your health, and her ult is a win button in teamfights.
#18WebBowserPosted 3/22/2013 1:05:41 PM
TomorrowDog posted...
Skarner

He does everything well. Clears well, duels well, resilient to being caught/ganked, his ganks at level 6 and on are just nasty. Good build variety, he can be a horrendous tanky dps or if he is behind he can be a tanky support and rely on his aoe 40% perma-slow and his ultimate and build Shurelias/Twin Shadows to get awesome engages on the enemy team.

Most of these things can also be said about Jax minus the epic ganking ult. Good clears, one of the better duelists in the jungle, Strong early ganks, and excellent build variety. Jax has the additional bonus of being significantly cheaper IP wise, epic lategame scaleing, and imo, having better pre six ganks for those who like to gank early. Not necessarily saying to take him over Skarner if you want to get him, but he makes an excellent second jungler with no real weaknesses.
---
Enjoy writing your own stories? Like Pikmin? Want to enter a fully developed world with a blank slate to mold to your hearts content? PM Imboredsoimrest!
#19leak_manPosted 3/22/2013 1:25:36 PM
Early on, Jax's dueling is kinda bad, and his clears are slower.

Once he gets his ult, he gets a little bit better. But he still needs items to become a powerhouse, items that are harder to afford with a jungler's budget.
---
Prinny Rule No. 1! You shall always include the word "dood" in every line you say!
http://tinyurl.com/7lrago3
#20WebBowserPosted 3/25/2013 12:40:59 PM
^ Ok, granted. So maybe I over-exaggerated Jax a bit. It still remains that he doesn't have any huge glaring weaknesses like WW's pre six ganks or Amumu's dueling. Jax can do anything a jungler is expected to do reasonably well. He doesn't excel anywhere except in snowballing and late game scaleing, but he's not particularly bad anywhere either. Sure, he won't be out-dueling Trundle without some favorable circumstances on his side, but he's not a pushover either and is almost as mobile as Lee Sin with some wards or a sightstone, so he can escape from any encounters he gets into if he cannot outright win them.
---
Enjoy writing your own stories? Like Pikmin? Want to enter a fully developed world with a blank slate to mold to your hearts content? PM Imboredsoimrest!