Badazz stylezz GGzz WPzz 2006 Nerf pls
#3OnionOfMysteryPosted 3/22/2013 12:11:10 PM
Shyvana
---
The official OnionOfMystery of Reality.
"Vaan is like a Robin in a universe composed entirely of Batmans."
#4FandomOfRandomPosted 3/22/2013 12:12:31 PM
Hecarim, Shyvana, Udyr.
Even Xin and single target junglers can counter jungle because they only need to kill the big creep for the counter jungle to be successful.
---
http://i.imgur.com/PYinkC7.jpg
#5LlamaNubPosted 3/22/2013 12:16:33 PM
Lee Sin (especially against a sustainless Jungler that usually starts at Blue *cough Jarvan IV *cough). Ask for a hard leash at red then run to the enemy's red. I know it's a long way but there's no way they have finished their red by the time you get there. With proper specs it's a free kill for you. This obviously doesn't work if the jungle entrances and junctures are warded but it's usually worth the risk, especially in Solo Q.

Warwick with EXP quints can work too. He's not that great early-game but once he starts out-leveling the other jungler you can just pillage his jungle unscrupulously. Remember, Warwick scales very well and develops to a fearsome duelist.
---
When life gives you lemons, blame yourself for planting the wrong tree.
#6JonmaximumPosted 3/22/2013 12:39:50 PM
Nunu. Q things, throw ice balls and run like the wind. While spamming /l as Nunu Bot..
#7negative4Posted 3/22/2013 12:40:49 PM
Jax.
---
Chicago Bears 8-8, 3rd NFC North (2011-2012 Season)
WE LIKE IKE! Aethering to victory.
#8omega bahumatPosted 3/22/2013 12:53:44 PM
LlamaNub posted...
Lee Sin (especially against a sustainless Jungler that usually starts at Blue *cough Jarvan IV *cough). Ask for a hard leash at red then run to the enemy's red. I know it's a long way but there's no way they have finished their red by the time you get there. With proper specs it's a free kill for you. This obviously doesn't work if the jungle entrances and junctures are warded but it's usually worth the risk, especially in Solo Q.

Warwick with EXP quints can work too. He's not that great early-game but once he starts out-leveling the other jungler you can just pillage his jungle unscrupulously. Remember, Warwick scales very well and develops to a fearsome duelist.

I've had many Lee's try this.

Too bad I got a smiteless too and I get red, then kill the stupid lee.
#9LlamaNubPosted 3/22/2013 2:24:47 PM
It depends who. Like say you're the Jarvan IV in my example, he's not getting out alive in a straight-up duel against a Lee even if he somehow acquires a Red Buff. Lee Sin level 2 has 3 damage spells including a better AA steroid and debuff.
---
When life gives you lemons, blame yourself for planting the wrong tree.
#10omega bahumatPosted 3/22/2013 2:27:44 PM
LlamaNub posted...
It depends who. Like say you're the Jarvan IV in my example, he's not getting out alive in a straight-up duel against a Lee even if he somehow acquires a Red Buff. Lee Sin level 2 has 3 damage spells including a better AA steroid and debuff.

J4 has a level advantage and has a passive and is also near allies. Lee is foolish to try such a risky play. It'd be better to start blue and then sneak in red so you're closer and can then gank another lane.