Your favorite counter-jungle Jungler?

#11LlamaNubPosted 3/22/2013 1:34:39 PM
You have a point. I forgot that you level up to 3 by finishing Red Buff. But yes, camping wouldn't work if you had the privilege of having a smiteless as well.
---
When life gives you lemons, blame yourself for planting the wrong tree.
#12Blarg92Posted 3/22/2013 1:51:28 PM(edited)
My favorite has to be Olaf. He clears sooooo quickly.

Edit: and can't Nocturne duel literally anyone if you have awesome reflexes with the spell shield?
---
Michael, I did nothing. I did absolutely nothing and it was everything that I thought it could be.~Office Space
#13SiblingzPosted 3/23/2013 9:57:32 PM
Lee Sin (especially against a sustainless Jungler that usually starts at Blue *cough Jarvan IV *cough). Ask for a hard leash at red then run to the enemy's red. I know it's a long way but there's no way they have finished their red by the time you get there. With proper specs it's a free kill for you. This obviously doesn't work if the jungle entrances and junctures are warded but it's usually worth the risk, especially in Solo Q.

Warwick with EXP quints can work too. He's not that great early-game but once he starts out-leveling the other jungler you can just pillage his jungle unscrupulously. Remember, Warwick scales very well and develops to a fearsome duelist.

Everyone and their mother does smiteless in s3. That usually results in death for the lee sin
---
If you wanna see how smart you are Click here
#14Tro77TroPosted 3/23/2013 10:27:20 PM
Shyvana

---
Fiora is mai waifu. :O
"Why would they add LBGTWTFBBQ characters if Riot can't even add a brother?" -Slayn