RIP traditional karma coat/tabard.

#1random_noobiePosted 3/22/2013 3:21:00 PM
http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/1asc81/traditional_karma_skin_is_getting_her_dress/

i'll miss you.

;-;
---
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein
LoL IGN: nvmvoidrays
#2PolarbarrePosted 3/22/2013 3:30:57 PM
but i liked her coat/tabbard
#3ssupermario92Posted 3/22/2013 3:30:58 PM
people were really whining about this?
---
Super Mario Bros. 3 is better then Super Mario World
People who agree: 47 PM if you think so as well Latest person who agrees: Athiniel
#4SoraikuPosted 3/22/2013 3:31:33 PM
looks decent, I won't mind either way.
#5random_noobie(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 3:38:30 PM(edited)
ssupermario92 posted...
people were really whining about this?

yes, yes they were. now, every skin thereafter will have to be a dress and use the same restrictive animations. after all, if they reworked a completely fine skin for no reason, people will whine until they do it for all her skins.

it's not like its lux's original concept art that looked absolutely atrocious.

Soraiku posted...
looks decent, I won't mind either way.

it looks fine standing still, but in motion, its a carbon-copy of sakura karma's restrictive kimono animations.

now traditional is just a recolor of sakura.

the red post on the topic said its supposed to "evoke themes of the original", which, the old traditional did. the new one was just appeasing the loud vocal minority, i'd say.

there's even people that want sun goddess karma in the same dress. what's to prevent riot from caving and putting the default karma skin in the same dress?
---
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein
LoL IGN: nvmvoidrays
#6MwarriorHieiPosted 3/22/2013 5:16:26 PM
ugh. i liked the original one better.
---
http://i.imgur.com/TQEciMP.jpg
#7_HeXPosted 3/22/2013 5:20:33 PM
It was needed on the Sakura skin and it made it a whole lot better. But why the hell did they feel the need to copy it onto the traditional one, it was fine the way it was?
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#8TnykuuhPosted 3/22/2013 7:19:11 PM
I really hope they going to revert it back to the old one. I mean for Sakura the dress is really better but for classic the new look was 10x better.
---
Some fear death, others pray for it.
#9DeanyzyPosted 3/22/2013 7:36:06 PM
Ugh I really can't stand other Karma fans, they think it's sacrilege if she isn't wearing a bloody evening gown at all times. The original version of the Traditional Karma skin maintained Karma's themes WHILE making her look interesting. It was the best of both worlds.

Now it's a dull recolor.
#10kaysa13Posted 3/22/2013 7:40:35 PM
I like her high leg boots, in her "old" rework. Don't like the "new" rework.
---
This is a signature.