RIP traditional karma coat/tabard.

#11g-cube_mastaPosted 3/22/2013 7:42:05 PM
I like her high leg boots, in her "old" rework. Don't like the "new" rework.

---
~GameFAQs LoL Board President~
http://i.imgur.com/6rO0g.png
#12CrumpledPaperPosted 3/22/2013 8:01:36 PM
I can't believe such a minute change makes me not want to use that skin at all now >_>
---
Eh
#13TnykuuhPosted 3/22/2013 8:03:01 PM
Ugh I really can't stand other Karma fans, they think it's sacrilege if she isn't wearing a bloody evening gown at all times. The original version of the Traditional Karma skin maintained Karma's themes WHILE making her look interesting. It was the best of both worlds.

Now it's a dull recolor.

thing is people didn't said anything about traditional Karma, what they wanted is sakura skin change which was pretty ugly before. Then Riot for some reason unknown decide to give the same dress to traditional skin too which made it worst, while now Sakura is better...
---
Some fear death, others pray for it.
#14AceronPosted 3/22/2013 10:27:01 PM
As nice as the original traditional skin was, the new version is closer to what the traditional skin is supposed to be.

The traditional skin is supposed to be as close to a throwback to the pre rework classic skin as possible. So while it's not as stylish, it's more appropriate.
---
Believe in yourself. Not you, that believes in me.
Not me, that believes in you. Believe in you that believes in yourself. - Kamina, TTGL
#15random_noobie(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 11:30:56 PM
Aceron posted...
As nice as the original traditional skin was, the new version is closer to what the traditional skin is supposed to be.

The traditional skin is supposed to be as close to a throwback to the pre rework classic skin as possible. So while it's not as stylish, it's more appropriate.

its not as stylish nor as good. it appeals to the original karma, sure, but no one asked or wanted traditional to be reworked. everyone thought it looked awesome. sakura karma was the one that needed it. the first iteration of the reworked sakura skin was fugly.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/attachment.php?attachmentid=642864&d=1364008975

there's still screenshots for comparison. she looks awkward and restricted in it. it works for sakura karma because, well, its a kimono. the animations look appropriate there. here? not so much. they also didn't get her walking forward, either, which is probably the worst of the moving animations, i'd say.

shameless plug for my PBE topic: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3250795

vote either way. obv, i'm trying to get the original traditional skin either back or the dress reworked appropriately to fit the single robe piece that traditional has going for it. as it stands, the sakura karma animations tacked on look horrible.
---
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein
LoL IGN: nvmvoidrays
#16ShaneP504Posted 3/22/2013 11:36:15 PM
All people do is whine. They beg for something, get it & whine. Watch when Rumble & Trundle get their new skin. Its gonna be complaints.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag:HHUxPresident Twitter:@SdotPaul504 LOL IGN :SdotPaul (Renekton main)
#17EcchiBakaPosted 3/23/2013 12:25:55 AM
I don't get it. I don't ****ing get it.

Riot was making Traditional Karma appeal to Karma players before her rework. In the "New" version of Traditional Karma, her dress goes down fully instead of just being a recolor of the new reworked Karma. From what it looks like now, I'd say they did a good job of doing that since I'd miss the long dress.

Now...you people are complaining that you don't like the design? Especially when you are getting it for ****ing free? Are you ****ing serious?
---
LoL: Ecchi Baka/TheGreatestBaka. Give me ecchi manga recommendations!
http://i.imgur.com/xx0hSNV.png
#18random_noobie(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2013 1:26:24 AM
KloudtheYoukai posted...

Riot was making Traditional Karma appeal to Karma players before her rework. In the "New" version of Traditional Karma, her dress goes down fully instead of just being a recolor of the new reworked Karma. From what it looks like now, I'd say they did a good job of doing that since I'd miss the long dress.

Now...you people are complaining that you don't like the design? Especially when you are getting it for ****ing free? Are you ****ing serious?

no, see, i wouldn't mind traditional karma having a long dress to appeal to her pre-rework theme... if it was animated properly.

right now, its just a lazy rehash of the sakura karma skin with a different coat of paint. add onto the fact that i hadn't seen a single complaint about how traditional karma looked and you have a confused (and i'll admit it) butt-hurt community.

if they can modify the skin and make the dress look less restrictive and awkward, that'd be awesome. or, they can undo the changes and get the coat/tabard combo back.
---
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein
LoL IGN: nvmvoidrays
#19EcchiBakaPosted 3/23/2013 1:40:48 AM
random_noobie posted...
KloudtheYoukai posted...

no, see, i wouldn't mind traditional karma having a long dress to appeal to her pre-rework theme... if it was animated properly.

right now, its just a lazy rehash of the sakura karma skin with a different coat of paint. add onto the fact that i hadn't seen a single complaint about how traditional karma looked and you have a confused (and i'll admit it) butt-hurt community.

if they can modify the skin and make the dress look less restrictive and awkward, that'd be awesome. or, they can undo the changes and get the coat/tabard combo back.

It's funny because Sakura Karma didn't have the kimono until people *****'d about that as well, but I can understand that because the skin loses all meaning without the long dress. They add the change to Traditional Karma because arguably she had the long dress in all of her old skins and now it's a recolor.

gg
---
LoL: Ecchi Baka/TheGreatestBaka. Give me ecchi manga recommendations!
http://i.imgur.com/xx0hSNV.png