What information would you like in a sticky topic for this board?

#1SeaIntoTheSkyPosted 3/22/2013 4:24:10 PM
Aside from what is shown in
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/65755711
And the suggestions in there
#2PolarbarrePosted 3/22/2013 4:25:58 PM
abso****inglutely nothing
#3SeaIntoTheSky(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 4:48:31 PM
For everyone who requested to unsticky, I am trying to help out. So if you could please voice your opinion I want to try to resolve any issues anyone has and revise the FAQs before reposting.
#4Sword_SlasherPosted 3/22/2013 4:51:54 PM
figure out the target audience? level 30's? new players? advanced techniques? if you include all of the above the FAQ will be long as ****, so you're best off choosing one and calling it "beginners of LoL" "intermediate LoL guide" "advanced techniques" ect instead of the jumbled confused mess you had before.
---
Posted from my N-Gage
#5SeaIntoTheSky(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 4:59:36 PM
I thought a sticky addresses the most frequently asked questions on the board? That is why it is a little random, but it is organized by sections. A guide in the FAQs section should be able to address a beginner, intermediate, or expert.

I really appreciate your suggestion. Should I possible break it up and get multiple sticky topics? Such as posting all the ranked information in a separate thread than the tips & techniques?
#6FlareZeroPosted 3/22/2013 5:01:21 PM
I would like to see somebody else make it other than you. I would feel genuinely happy if I saw that.
---
You like it or you don't, but i hate people saying it's 'an acquired taste." That's just a cop out. - bookwormbabe29 on beer.
#7SeaIntoTheSky(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 5:02:33 PM
FlareZero posted...
I would like to see somebody else make it other than you. I would feel genuinely happy if I saw that.
May I ask why?
#8DeeJayTechnikaPosted 3/22/2013 9:18:11 PM
Ignore the haters, just have one specific target for your topic.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RVa0Q_t0bI&feature=related
Gamertag: Circle6
#9aHappySackaPosted 3/22/2013 9:24:32 PM
It has to be aimed at people who have no experience to this genre first and foremost so they stop making their damn "I'm new" topics every week.

After that general FAQ information is fine I suppose.
---
Kitty Kat --> /\_/\
.................=(^_^)=
#10omega bahumatPosted 3/22/2013 9:29:28 PM
SeaIntoTheSky posted...
FlareZero posted...
May I ask why?

Because people dislike that you are platinum and they are bronze. They see you make misplays and go "oh well i wouldnt do that"

but they really would, they just have the advantage of being a spectator and not having to focus on csing or anything else.