I feel Akali is a bit too strong.

#1iPWNtheNoobsPosted 3/22/2013 7:14:42 PM
Akali breaks the common rule of LoL.
On enemy team she does well. On my team she also does well.

Early>Mid game is just too strong.
Just diving easily and stuff. Late game if you survive and not too far behind, it not bad, to get to your ADC you have everyone there and she is in easy range and shroud is jut for resistances and bam oracle/pink, one stun and ADC can finis her off.

Early tho, just diving all day and waaay to much damage and 3 dashes. Impossible to escape, especially since she gets gunblade and rylais. Slows all day and mixed damage from skills, AD and AP build and tons of lifesteal/spell vamp. + Quite tanky with shroud.
Too strong early when not everyone there to protect the squishy's.
---
Trolling is a art
#2BhelliumPosted 3/22/2013 7:16:59 PM
she's getting nerfed
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
#3AceWingstaPosted 3/22/2013 7:17:18 PM
nah my akali's suck and this last pick diana just owned this first pick akali this other game
#4iPWNtheNoobs(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 7:17:48 PM
she's getting nerfed

Good.

All they did recently was change her passive to not make it so you need special runes. I guess she was always strong, just not seen as much.
---
Trolling is a art
#5justdeath1Posted 3/22/2013 7:25:38 PM
everytime i see an akali its free win or lose
she just to powerful
#6SlicingWindPosted 3/22/2013 7:26:56 PM
She can only do good if her team is doing good too; she can't carry a team of feeders/weakings because she's a focused single target assassin with no AoE pressure. If her team is all negative and the akali is 20-0 or some really high KD than she can't do much. The reason why is she needs the team to put pressure and do reasonable amounts of damage before she can go in. There are 2 cases in a team fight I see when she's the only one fed:

Case 1: The team goes in first and Akali waits for the enemy team to go to middish health...
if the your team does no damage, then your team will get obliterated and GG

Case 2: Team goes in first, akali waits for the ults and everything is blown, then goes in
The moment akali goes in, the enemy support pinks the shroud and everyone focuses akali

The best scenario for an akali player in a game is if top or jungle is fed. An akali player, either fed or feeding, can still make an impact if one of those 2 roles are fed.
---
PSN - SlicingWind
#7iPWNtheNoobs(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 7:31:08 PM
The thing is, her early game dominance just leads to her team getting easy dragons and towers. Which makes that team stronger.

3v3 fight at drag or just at bot even if tower is there. Akali THRIVES. Her team will get gold advantage from those things.
---
Trolling is a art
#8_HeXPosted 3/22/2013 7:31:42 PM
Pick Galio vs Akali and crap on her during laning. Proceed to laugh hysterically in teamfights as you ult her and her teammates and gg.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#9iPWNtheNoobs(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 7:33:04 PM(edited)
Pick Galio vs Akali and crap on her during laning. Proceed to laugh hysterically in teamfights as you ult her and her teammates and gg.

Yes. In normals I will always have Galio mid. In ranked I will always chose after the enemy AP mid and will get to play mid.
---
Trolling is a art
#10New_PantsPosted 3/22/2013 8:15:22 PM
The worst part about her is how you'll try to flash away but she just ults you anyway and you're dead. That's the worst part, there is literally no escape from her.

Either they need to shrink the range of dat R, or increase the cooldown on its charges. Or have less charges. Or slower energy regen. Or... something.
---
~SamuraiChicken~
There's a fine line between stupidity and insanity. Will you cross it?